Sponsored

Giveaway: Hothead Headliner For JT Jeep Gladiator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spstar

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
hothead-headliners-jeep-jl-wrangler-1-png-png.png

1200-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-1-jpg-jpg.jpg

We are happy to announce a Hothead Headliner Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE
  • Hothead Hard Top Headliner for Jeep Gladiator hard top. See full product details.
  • Complete headliner kit, including rear side window panels & sound assassin strips in whatever color the winner chooses.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Hothead Headliners offers high quality headliners for the Jeep Gladiator hardtop. A quality headliner helps insulate your JT hardtop which keep interior temperatures cooler in the Summer and warmer in the Winter. Their headliners also deaden noise and helps reduce road and weather sounds. Finally, it gives the hardtop underside a cleaner finished look.

The Gladiator headliner kit includes: 2 front panels, 2 middle panels (left & right sides), 2 rear panel (left & right sides) & 3 small panels that go in between the mid & rear sections. All panels are attached with 3M VHB tape.

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Hothead Headliners Forum

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JT Gladiator (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on January 1, 2020.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • 1) Visit and "LIKE" the Jeep Gladiator Forum Facebook page.
  • 2) Visit and "LIKE" the Hothead Headliners Facebook page.
  • 3) Make a post in this thread. Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Hothead Headliners and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Hothead Headliners Forum**

peej

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR10A
No FB account for me but I’d still like to entered ! If I won, I’d absolutely post my review.

Sponsored

SFC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited Sport, 2000 XJ Cherokee

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Entered just this one and only time. Thanks to pick me.

Sponsored

rodco

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon Diesel, 2018 Lexus R 450Lh, 1935 Olds Coupe, Harleys
hothead-headliners-jeep-jl-wrangler-1-png-png.png

1200-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-1-jpg-jpg.jpg

We are happy to announce a Hothead Headliner Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE
  • Hothead Hard Top Headliner for Jeep Gladiator hard top. See full product details.
  • Complete headliner kit, including rear side window panels & sound assassin strips in whatever color the winner chooses.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

Hothead Headliners offers high quality headliners for the Jeep Gladiator hardtop. A quality headliner helps insulate your JT hardtop which keep interior temperatures cooler in the Summer and warmer in the Winter. Their headliners also deaden noise and helps reduce road and weather sounds. Finally, it gives the hardtop underside a cleaner finished look.

The Gladiator headliner kit includes: 2 front panels, 2 middle panels (left & right sides), 2 rear panel (left & right sides) & 3 small panels that go in between the mid & rear sections. All panels are attached with 3M VHB tape.

**All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Hothead Headliners Forum

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JT Gladiator (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on January 1, 2020.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • 1) Visit and "LIKE" the Jeep Gladiator Forum Facebook page.
  • 2) Visit and "LIKE" the Hothead Headliners Facebook page.
  • 3) Make a post in this thread. Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Hothead Headliners and good luck!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

**All product questions can be directed here - **All discussions/product questions can be directed here - Hothead Headliners Forum**
Waiting for my Black JTR-planning for the 'Oak Hotheads' and would love to win them! Thanks for the opportunity!

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Entered!

Sadly I dont have facebook so I cant participate on that site.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.