Sponsored

Gladiator at Vancouver BC car show

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Every time I read one of your posts I laugh out loud and my wife asks "What's so funny?" I say "nothing dear" and then she says "Oh you are reading the Forums Thingy again....."

You can't make this stuff up....
Funny, my wife and I have the same dynamic. I'll laugh, and she'll say "what's funny on that forum now?". I usually say, "nothing, you had to read the whole thread"
It remembers me when someone talked about creating a forum for the “Gladiator spouses” some months ago... :giggle:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
They could still have it folded all the way forward and people would still be able to see the bed. Heck they show this truck at shows all the time with the soft, roll up cover. Very strange to me why they hide this thing from the public. Same thing with the rear, side bumper steps. Why do they post signs at shows saying that the displayed trucks have the hard tonneau covers in them and the rear side bumper steps on them and they are not in fact on the trucks shown? Someone at a show should grab a Jeep rep, point this out to them that the sign says that they are on them and ask them where’s the cover and where’s the side bumper steps? I would love to know what the Jeep rep has to say about these missing items that they advertise that they are there that are clearly missing. Where’s the beef????

And still nothing at all is shown on the Mopar site.
I stand by my statement that this rollout is under no one's control. With all the secrecy I'd guess these folks can't even talk across units, departments, divisions. And, someone very high up is missing the golden opportunity of ever for Jeep to snatch the American identity forever. Perhaps they are now a multinational at heart and the days of jeep being an emblem of freedom fought for by the little guy in service of a higher good are gone. Let's just all smiles, buy, and allow AI to prevail over often inneficient human decency. #plywoodaintbitterjustpressedupon

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
2F5A8779-978B-4D9E-9EE1-6EBD578C0D43.jpeg
Hey Jeepers please see my post from yesterday about this, attached picture. I was able to connect the dots. If this truck really did have a hard trifold tonneau cover as the specification sheet said it did (may have been stored somewhere other then on display) and since this one did not have a trail rail system on it then logic tells me that the trail rail system is not needed after all for that hard tonneau cover.
I saw it. That's what I was responding to. It's exactly like I said:
That JT doesn't have the rails (not trail rails) needed for the hard tonneau cover.
Sponsored