Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yatch management
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Bike Rack? Screenshot_20201003-091949_Gallery
Or if you happen to have a camper , then you have option #3 with the same RockyMounts, for a total of three bike racks.

Sponsored

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
I went through a few different designs before finalizing this one. I have too many thru axle sizes, so I don't like taking off my front wheel. KB Voodoo Rack. I made custom brackets to hold Rocky Mounts Monorail hitch trays.

This is great! I didn't see the mounts on your website... willing to make more?

Padrdh1

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I have a Yakima roof rack on the ST and wanted something simple, functional, and easy to remove for the Gladiator. So I made one. Well, my dad and I made one. PVC pipe, fits under the tonneau cover, and wrapped in Pipe Insulation. Strapped it in and then toss in the bikes, strap them down, good to go. A little slower than something like I have on the car, but worth it.

Do you have any instructions you could provide? I’d like to make one.

Clarkr32

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I’m thinking about moving my axle mounts to the sides and mounting the bikes across the bed to make it easier to get to the axles when loading and unloading.

what is this middle filler piece you have there?

ARDyrtbag

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
Hi all....new Gladiator Rubicon owner.....and avid Mtn Biker.

Have question hoping someone could help answer. I am looking at getting a bike Pad to transport bikes to/from trail, but also want to get a bed cover. Understand that the bed cover might have to be one that rolls/folds small enough to keep open to fit bikes.

My question: Does anyone have both bike pad AND bed cover and will any cover fit on and "close" with the pad remaining on the lift gate?

Sponsored

ARDyrtbag

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
Hi all....new Gladiator Rubicon owner.....and avid Mtn Biker.

Have question hoping someone could help answer. I am looking at getting a bike Pad to transport bikes to/from trail, but also want to get a bed cover. Understand that the bed cover might have to be one that rolls/folds small enough to keep open to fit bikes.

My question: Does anyone have both bike pad AND bed cover and will any cover fit on and "close" with the pad remaining on the lift gate?
Another question...not only pertaining to Jeep....but has anyone had paint fade or Bike rub damage from using these pads?

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
Another question...not only pertaining to Jeep....but has anyone had paint fade or Bike rub damage from using these pads?
Last year I used the Bomber Straps and have the Mopar rolling soft tonneau cover. With the Bomber strap installed the last section of the tonneau that lifts up without unlocking it, (I think jeep referred to it as weekend mode to something silly like that) would rest on the bomber strap, its spring-loaded so it closed but certainly wasn't watertight like it is if it rests on the gate. Best part of the bomber strap its super simple to remove and toss in the bed and then reinstall when needed and I did not experience any fading or rub damage. I'm selling both of my black mega bomber straps on ebay...PM me if interested.

flyerness

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

Added fork mounts to my JCR molle panel.
Hey Shawn, that's exactly the setup I was thinking of doing, once I get the JCR molle panel ordered.

How's it working out for you? Any special fork mount you used, or would any universal mount work? I'm guessing you need either large washers or a mounting plate behind the mount?

Thanks

2000XJclassic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD
Occupation
Engineer
do you think you could fit for of these in the bed width wise?
My favorite is Ride 88. One lever gets the bike in or out. Wide range of adjustability for different wheel sizes. It even folds down and fits under a tonneau cover. Options for trail rail or standard mounting, both are lockable. Fair pricing and exceptional quality.