Sponsored

Gladiator Factory Parts - where do they come from?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
And yet the number of forum members who have had ONE SINGLE bad steel steering gear is - what? 1?
But you have had 5?
It doesn't matter WHERE parts are made, crap comes from all countries (except perhaps Israel)

Quality control is the issue, not "where are they made" in these days and times.

But I go back to - if these were so bad, why haven't other forum members talked about all of the bad steel steering gear they have received?
There may be one - but I've read so many of the steering posts, if there was one I must have missed it.
Sponsored

Scrubb84

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
And yet the number of forum members who have had ONE SINGLE bad steel steering gear is - what? 1?
But you have had 5?
It doesn't matter WHERE parts are made, crap comes from all countries (except perhaps Israel)

Quality control is the issue, not "where are they made" in these days and times.

But I go back to - if these were so bad, why haven't other forum members talked about all of the bad steel steering gear they have received?
There may be one - but I've read so many of the steering posts, if there was one I must have missed it.
I never said it was because of WHERE it is made. I think i made it clear that (IMO) fca isnt paying them for a quality product. Or should i say paying them enough.