Where are they

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
I have only seen one that wasn't at the dealer, was just outside Nashville earlier this week & cruised thru the dealership = no JT's. Went on to my business meeting, lo' & behold there was a red convert Sport JT right there in the visitor's parking :LOL: Florida tags on it, so whoever you were that was a nice rig :like:
Sponsored

77badriand

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep JK
Same i have a silver one and have passed one black one all stock one time in past month and half. Also have caught people videoing as driving by or taking pic outside stores and few people come up asking what it is etc.

Tourenwagen

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Ha, I've even caught people filming me going down the road as they pass. I always notice to late to make a funny face or something
Hah me too! Ive had cars race up on me in traffic to take pics and I even had a lady ask if she could sit in it!

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 door/2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Which front bumper is that?

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I've seen two being driven. One in Lexington, KY near the mall, and the other on I-65 south of Elizabethtown, KY. That's it.

I have seen about 4 of them on transport carriers headed down the interstate. Who knows which dealerships were getting those.

Don't feel bad though, the "new" Ford Ranger has been on sale for 7 full months now and I've seen 3 of those in the wild....2 in Ohio and 1 in Kentucky.

I'd love to see July sales numbers. I'm curious if the mid-size market is cooling off already.

Sponsored

Airmousam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
I think some people want to buy one but it's too much $ not to just order one exactly how you want it so many will be sitting on the lots for awhile.
That’s where I am..paid 40k for my loaded 18 Colorado ZR2....Price tag is holding me back...wife is always supportive.....she looked at it and said 60k?, you’ve lost your mind....Do want a Rubi in Sting gray badly

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
I've seen two being driven. One in Lexington, KY near the mall, and the other on I-65 south of Elizabethtown, KY. That's it.

I have seen about 4 of them on transport carriers headed down the interstate. Who knows which dealerships were getting those.

Don't feel bad though, the "new" Ford Ranger has been on sale for 7 full months now and I've seen 3 of those in the wild....2 in Ohio and 1 in Kentucky.

I'd love to see July sales numbers. I'm curious if the mid-size market is cooling off already.
Originally from E'town; have lived in Lex since 1988 :).
I've seen four being driven here in Lexington. Local dealer seems to have 2 to 4 in stock at any given time. However, the two Sport S they currently have, they've had for a while.

relapsekg

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon; 2012 VW GTI ; 1999 S10 ZR2
Occupation
IT
I saw 5 last week... Come to metro Detroit, we have Gladiators...

Sponsored

OP
OP

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Yeah that’s how it was when I drove mine to work the other day I finally had to ask the people if I could go home they were looking it over and under like what is this

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I'm in the Atlanta Metro area and I've seen two around my area in the northern burbs; one white, one Silver. Even with all the dealers near me (Roswell, Alpharetta, Cumming); most of them only have 3-6 on the lots with very few of those being the more reasonably priced Sport or Sport S and the cheapest one of those I saw was $42K.

People around here have asked me if I got the very first one. Didn't get mine till a few weeks ago, so ah, "no". I have at least one person ask me about it every time I go out. Had a '15 Mustang GT when that design was first released, which got some attention. Had a really nice 96 Bronco that would draw people as well, but neither got as much notice as the Gladiator.

There just aren't many of them on the road here yet. Guessing it's due to the price and relatively low inventory, as well as it being a fairly new model.

G8R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon-solid white
Occupation
Medical Devices
Yeah it’s sort of like being somebody famous you get so many looks just like today I got the Jeep wave from some smoking hot chick and my wife said who’s that and I thought in the back of my mind I don’t know but I would like to we could ride around with our tops off so I had to explain the Jeep wave never got a wave in the Ford F-250
I have had the exact scenario play out several times just in the last couple weeks. My wife says Jeep drivers are clearly insane because no Honda Pilot, Subaru Forester, Acura, and other car drivers ever wave back at her...

Plippi07

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I bought mine a week 1/2 ago. There is one more in my small town in north Florida. But a week before I bought mine I seen on on the interstate going to Gainesville. That was the first one I seen in person and what drove me to buy mine

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Drove 7 hours back and forth across the state today and did not see any, have not seen one in the wild yet, but I KNOW they are here..
Sponsored