OP

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Sort of like looking for Bigfoot you know he’s there but you never see him same was with the gladiator you know they’re there but you never see any oh wait I saw one today going down the road then I realized it was mine reflecting in a storefront window and man did it look good
Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
6/21, picked up in Spirit Lake, IA
Drove to Madison, Wi. Saw a AEV BRUTE (in Belleville, at Duluth Trading Company) :rock:
Drove to Tupelo, MS. nothing
Drove to Fort Lauderdale, saw one in Orlando

NOW, I see one IN MY DAMN CONDO
AND almost daily see one.

I know, SoFL, but shit, there's NO exclusivity here...

Chukronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I saw one in Keller, TX today.
I am curious to see the sales numbers for July. They seem to be on the lots for a long time. I saw a lot of the new wranglers almost immediately.

jrk01

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
I bought mine May 9 and not seen a single one in my area

Sponsored

OP
OP

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Picture this 2 gladiator jeeps meeting for the first time would be like 2 dogs meeting for the first time a lot of sniffing going on to figure out what it is. I bought mine on July 3rd still haven’t saw another gladiator in the wild.

Jacobaic

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland GCM
Seems like I'm seeing them more and more every day. Over the weekend I passed a sport, had a rubicon 8 houses down from me in the neighborhood, and passed a different rubicon coming home from work today. They are starting to show up!

MotoBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi, 2001 BMW M5, 2014 Yamaha WR250R, 2010 BMW R1200R,
Occupation
Heavy Duty Mechanic
Probably a lot of potential Gladiator owners just like me waiting for their dream machines to arrive! When I test drove the Rubicon and sport S on the lot, people went mental throughout the entire drives. But I haven't seen any in the wild other than on the dealership lot here in Victoria

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I saw a red one in Alabama yesterday don't know what trim but it was a soft top. Almost broke my neck to look back at it. Didn't realize it was a gladiator untill I was yelling at my wife holy fuc$ it has a bed! That's a gladiator

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
This is a update, in Jacksonville, al at the grocery store as I was coming out a black jt was leaving, it was a black non rubicon, this the first other than mine in my area i will find it again soon. Update to up date, in Anniston so a white with painted hard top and fenders has also been sold,, that makes three in my area that I know of.

Sponsored

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr ,2020 jt gladiator
This is a update, in Jacksonville, al at the grocery store as I was coming out a black jt was leaving, it was a black non rubicon, this the first other than mine in my area i will find it again soon. Update to up date, in Anniston so a white with painted hard top and fenders has also been sold,, that makes three in my area that I know of.
I think all the Gladiators were purchased by the rich folks in Florida and California, only kidding , I got mine at our small local dealer, they have sold about 15 Gladiators, I haven’t seen any of them, except the one that the managers wife drives, I think people buy them and they disappear

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
went on a 100 trip to Atlanta today down interstate 75 counted 26 jeeps and not the first Jeep gladiator going to Atlanta or going back home the only gladiator I have saw on the road besides mine was one I saw a couple of days before I got mine was in Chattanooga Tennessee I know they are selling but where are they and what about the looks you get when people see the gladiator for the first time I have got a lot of thumbs up
I've had mine for over a year and last year that is what I was seeing. Anymore, almost every time I go out, I see a Gladiator if not two and that is in little Bloomington Indiana with maybe 150k in the whole county.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Other than my JTR, and my buddy and his wife's Gator JTR up the road, I've only seen a black JTR, and a white JTR regularly around here. I've seen a few Sport models passing through on the roads, but so far only 4 locally that I see regularly (mine, his, and the other 2). And out of ALL of those, mine is the only lifted and modded one. All the rest are stock, other than my buddy's who has put a SofTopper and some step rails on his.

Out of ALL the JT's that I've seen on the road, I've only seen 1 other lifted one, about a month ago on I-85E heading towards Lanett, and it's almost a clone of mine. Same color, same color wheels, 37's, but I think stock bumper. It was up around the Auburn/Opelika area.
Sponsored