Sponsored

Gladiator in Mojito?

Who would like to see Mojito offered for the Gladiator?

• Total voters

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
2014-custom.jpg
2014-custom-jeep.jpg

Seen a Jeep Wrangler JK at a Jamboree one year that was a different kind of orange that looked really cool. I believe it was called copperhead orange but was only available for one or two years. Not really an “in your face” bright color. More of a darker metallic orange. Haven’t seen anything that color for years.
But yeah, The Mojito and Yellow they use on the JL’s would be nice. Some colors other than the standard Black, White, Silver, and Red that you find on EVERY vehicle ever built.
I'm a big fan of that color too!
Sponsored

MPETE

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Sport, 2015 NIssan Frontier SV crew cab VTP 4x4, 1996 Chevy S10 excab sportside 4.3 5spd
Occupation
F*rd parts guy
Mojito is one of those colors I am very conflicted about.
On a Rubicon JL with body color flares and hardtop, it looks fantastic in the sun. But on a dreary day it just doesn't have that POP. And it almost looks dull. Put it on a model with black flares and a black top and it's even worse.
I even have a mojito JLU Sahara near my work that has a tan sort top. It looks disgusting.

If I could request just one color it would be Yellow. Whether it's Detonator Yellow like they had a few years back, or Hellayella like they have now, I don't care. I just want a bright vivid yellow.

Last edited:

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
I love Mojito. I prefer it with body-colored flenders but with a black hard top. Body-colored top is too much Mojito.

OP
OP
Tech Tim

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
I never understood why so many cars are only offered in 10 shades of grey and 1 or 2 actual colors.
Totally agree with you @giskard!

My wife really wants Mojito, so we might be going with a white JT and then having it wrapped in something close to Mojito.

Bright colors stand out sooo much better.....

Richard-Rubicon.jpg

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
I like bright colors, though - I never understood why so many cars are only offered in 10 shades of grey and 1 or 2 actual colors.
That's what sells, unfortunately. Most popular colors are white, black, and silver.

However! Orange and green tend to retain their value more than other colors.

Sponsored

MoparDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR manual /2023 ZLE manual /2018 Demon #1399
Would have rocked that Green with Black top/ Fenders and Wheels....

Push it up on 37's...and call it "The Hulk"

OP
OP
Tech Tim

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Would have rocked that Green with Black top/ Fenders and Wheels....

Push it up on 37's...and call it "The Hulk"

IMG_6638.jpeg

That pic above is my buddies JL coming down towards Big Sluice on the Rubicon (w/ stock tires!). It is now sitting up on 37" Generals on color matched Method wheels.

He uses it like a Jeep should be used. It's been wheeling in Moab, Colorado, Washington and has even been over the Rubicon a couple times.

And it's not a trailer queen, he drives it to the trail, runs it and drives home and home is quite aways away, up in Kamloops, B.C.

He is now drooling over the Gladiators and wants one in Mojito to match his JL.

Hickoryhouse

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Optima Turbo
I am getting ready to order a blue rubi... but if they announced a Mojito version? Then I have a deciosn to make for sure! I love that color and I think it looks amazing on that truck.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Mojito! looks like Kermit the Frog in a sequin dress. Barf.

I agree with whoever said Anvil. Anvil is probably the best all-around color ever offered. A little grey, little green, little blue, depends on how the light hits.

Sponsored

MoparDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR manual /2023 ZLE manual /2018 Demon #1399
Mojito! looks like Kermit the Frog in a sequin dress. Barf.

I agree with whoever said Anvil. Anvil is probably the best all-around color ever offered. A little grey, little green, little blue, depends on how the light hits.
I would rock Mojito with black accents all day long without hesitation.

BreakFixRepeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
If they brought it out in Mojito I would prolly trade in my Punkin immediately. I absolutely love the Punkin but I do felt like I had to settle every time I see a Mojito Wrangler with black fenders and top.

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
Mojito is a great color, that's for sure, and I'd like to see it offered on the JT. I'd still choose Hydro Blue over it, though, or better yet that Metallic Brilliant Blue concept they showed off at the Easter safari. Something like a plum crazy purple would be pretty awesome too. I like bright colors, though - I never understood why so many cars are only offered in 10 shades of grey and 1 or 2 actual colors.
I was so hoping for the Plum Crazy color...or the Xtreme Purple used on the 2017 Wrangler. They haven't so I went for the Sarge Green. At least it isn't Billet gray or Granite gray or Silver gray or Battleship gray...lol
Sponsored