Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Both. Here is the front driver.

63B566FD-E048-44C9-9F78-24272FEB916E.jpeg
Interesting! My 2021 Gladiator diesel Rubicon sets 3/4” lower on front passenger side, was told by dealer it’s because fuel tank is on passenger side, I drove till almost empty only came up 1/8” of an! I believe its definitely a spring issue
Sponsored

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
Interesting! My 2021 Gladiator diesel Rubicon sets 3/4” lower on front passenger side, was told by dealer it’s because fuel tank is on passenger side, I drove till almost empty only came up 1/8” of an! I believe its definitely a spring issue
Hmmm....Fuel tank is on driver's side? LOL!

Deleted member 28696

So the only fix is putting on the Mopar lift. Spend more $ to fix the engineering flaws. Great.
I had a Mopar Lift scheduled Until I found out & researched in the forums that Mopar Lifts have issues with Death Wobble. Trails Jeeps replaces at least one Mopar lift per week for that issue. I decided to do a 3" - 3.5" JKS Venture lift with a Yeti Steer Smarts Traction bar etc. which tightens up the sloppy steering Jeep is known for. The parts in this lift are way more study than the Mopar versions & it's still considered to be an Entry Level lift. They will be using Fox Performance 2.0 shocks which I already have but they are longer. I put 37" tires on mine JTR and haven't had an issue with bottoming out or rubbing without a lift but I mostly run on the streets with some minor country dirt roads for wildlife photography. I'm also having a re-gear done from 4.10's to 5.13's. They say that the Mopar lift is really expensive for what you get, thought I'd mention it.

OP
OP
Rubiman

Rubiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I had a Mopar Lift scheduled Until I found out & researched in the forums that Mopar Lifts have issues with Death Wobble. Trails Jeeps replaces at least one Mopar lift per week for that issue. I decided to do a 3" - 3.5" JKS Venture lift with a Yeti Steer Smarts Traction bar etc. which tightens up the sloppy steering Jeep is known for. The parts in this lift are way more study than the Mopar versions & it's still considered to be an Entry Level lift. They will be using Fox Performance 2.0 shocks which I already have but they are longer. I put 37" tires on mine JTR and haven't had an issue with bottoming out or rubbing without a lift but I mostly run on the streets with some minor country dirt roads for wildlife photography. I'm also having a re-gear done from 4.10's to 5.13's. They say that the Mopar lift is really expensive for what you get, thought I'd mention it.
Link for lift?

Sponsored

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD

So no bottoming out issue when you were stock.
You are going from 4.10 gears to 5.13s.

I deduce you don’t have a diesel.
Therefore, you haven’t a clue as to what we’re talking about.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
So no bottoming out issue when you were stock.
You are going from 4.10 gears to 5.13s.

I deduce you don’t have a diesel.
Therefore, you haven’t a clue as to what we’re talking about.

Actually I think he was referencing issues with the MOPAR lift that some people think they HAVE to have as their only lift option.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
2021 gasser and diesel springs are different.
Diesel sport/overland have both 6377AA front springs. Rubi F/R is the same, but F/L is 6378AA. However, both rear springs are different between them.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
Actually I think he was referencing issues with the MOPAR lift that some people think they HAVE to have as their only lift option.
Maybe so.

I agree there are other lifts. With most others, you must use spacers in front or run a longer (taller) coil up front to compensate for the diesel. The complexity, install time, etc increases quite a bit with most any other coil spring lift compared to the mopar diesel lift.

he also quotes his shop saying the mopar is expensive for what you get. It’s common to find the mopar for $1,200. The JKS he linked to is $1600. Yeah, you get a front track bar, but no arms whatsoever. You get camlocks. Talk about paying too much for something.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rubiman

Rubiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Maybe so.

I agree there are other lifts. With most others, you must use spacers in front or run a longer (taller) coil up front to compensate for the diesel. The complexity, install time, etc increases quite a bit with most any other coil spring lift compared to the mopar diesel lift.

he also quotes his shop saying the mopar is expensive for what you get. It’s common to find the mopar for $1,200. The JKS he linked to is $1600. Yeah, you get a front track bar, but no arms whatsoever. You get camlocks. Talk about paying too much for something.
I have heard the same about Mopar, I have had over six lifts with different Jeeps. I like the fact it does not void the warranty - I will give it a shot.

OP
OP
Rubiman

Rubiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Maybe so.

$1.200 you have a link?