NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
Umm you might want to pick up a beater 🤷🏼‍♂️
Alright, I don't NEED a vehicle. I have my gf's Rav4 I could drive after I return my Jeep, but I just don't want to! :mad:

Advertisement

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Ok so i just looked up the tracking for my Mojave. It was ordered on 1/11/21, today it shows build found. What does that mean? Sorry FNG here. Thanks

F3Orangeman

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTOD, ’02 F-150 SCrew
Occupation
Stay-at-Home Financial Analyst (thanks to COVID)
I got my VON on 1/5, VIN on 1/6. Where did you get the build week information? I contacted Jeep last week and they said “waiting for parts” and “7-9 weeks” from when the build starts! I hope that’s a case of under promise, over deliver, because my lease is up on March 13 and I need a vehicle!
On 1/8 Jeep chat said the same, waiting for parts. I chatted Jeep on 1/16 and was told all parts are in and waiting for build to be scheduled. Emailed Travis yesterday, 1/21, and he gave me the build week of 2/8. After that it’s a crapshoot with transportation 🤷‍♂️

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok so i just looked up the tracking for my Mojave. It was ordered on 1/11/21, today it shows build found. What does that mean? Sorry FNG here. Thanks
If you actually have a build sheet already, that’s insanely fast. I ordered a sport s on 1/5 and nothing. Maybe they were building mojaves at the time already. Not sure if they are done in batches by trim level.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
If you actually have a build sheet already, that’s insanely fast. I ordered a sport s on 1/5 and nothing. Maybe they were building mojaves at the time already. Not sure if they are done in batches by trim level.
Not sure if the build found, means there is a build sheet? I used the tracker on here and it just shows build found? Not sure what that means?

Sponsored

Gladfarm

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Overland
My Overland order was also placed on 1/11. It moved from paint status to trim yesterday.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Ok, so just got off Jeep chat with Emily. She said it looks to be delivered between 1/29 & 2/12? Kinda crazy since I just ordered on 1/11/21. I did not do window tent or bed liner. Maybe that’s why? I know from previous builds, that those are not done in factory at least with Toyota’s they weren’t.

Sponsored

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Sticker up this morning! Now the anticipation........

Dobby got his sticker.....He is FREE!
So I got an email this morning saying sticker found. What exactly does this mean? Does this mean that I am a lucky one and getting it in under a month? Just ordered on 1/11/21

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, so just got off Jeep chat with Emily. She said it looks to be delivered between 1/29 & 2/12? Kinda crazy since I just ordered on 1/11/21. I did not do window tent or bed liner. Maybe that’s why? I know from previous builds, that those are not done in factory at least with Toyota’s they weren’t.
That is crazy! I also ordered with no bedliner or any Mopar accessory upgrades for that reason. Plus, most could be had after market for cheaper. I just got an estimated ship date of 2/10 for my Sport S order on 1/5.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
That is crazy! I also ordered with no bedliner or any Mopar accessory upgrades for that reason. Plus, most could be had after market for cheaper. I just got an estimated ship date of 2/10 for my Sport S order on 1/5.
Got an email this morning saying sticker found, not sure if that means it’s already built or what?

Huntinjeep

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 CJ2A, 1972 Commando, 2002 TJ, 2005 TJ, 2019 JL
Ordered 12/16/20 Sport S max tow with lots of extras, bed liner, dual tops, handles, door sills, 8.4 radio, Bluetooth speaker, cargo management, cold weather, roll up tonneau, switches, floor mats and No build sheet or sticker yet. Dealer told me it would be shipped 2/2/21. Jeep chat tells me all materials for build have been received and just waiting to be built, should be soon. They have said that for the last two weeks. The dealer told me that it takes about about 3 weeks to get to Arizona after it ships. I am getting excited but know it still could be two months before It is delivered. I do enjoy the complete process of ordering what I want and waiting for a great day when it is delivered. Hardest part is not ordering a lot of stuff for it before it gets here.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Ordered 12/16/20 Sport S max tow with lots of extras, bed liner, dual tops, handles, door sills, 8.4 radio, Bluetooth speaker, cargo management, cold weather, roll up tonneau, switches, floor mats and No build sheet or sticker yet. Dealer told me it would be shipped 2/2/21. Jeep chat tells me all materials for build have been received and just waiting to be built, should be soon. They have said that for the last two weeks. The dealer told me that it takes about about 3 weeks to get to Arizona after it ships. I am getting excited but know it still could be two months before It is delivered. I do enjoy the complete process of ordering what I want and waiting for a great day when it is delivered. Hardest part is not ordering a lot of stuff for it before it gets here.
I know when i ordered my last Tacoma from my Buddy, he said that a lot of the aftermarket type add ons are done by a company once the vehicle gets to the port of Houston. He said they do window tint and bed liners and things like that. He said they do all makes and models, not just Toyota’s there. He said that a vehicle could sit there for weeks just waiting on window tint, it’s first in first out. Not sure if that’s how it works with Jeep or not? I am doing a LineX and window tent at the same time at a LineX dealer by the house.

Advertisement

Advertisement