First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150, 1990 Bronco
Occupation
USAF
Congratulations! How was your experience at Peterson?

Thanks, it was great. Super easy.I was in and out in about an hour.

Advertisement

dshepard

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Honda Pilot, 64 Ford Galaxie 500 XL 390
Occupation
Engineer
Made the drive over to Gupton yesterday and picked up the Mojave. Great experience and super friendly folks at Gupton. Absolutely love purchasing at smaller family owned dealership vice some giant auto group conglomerate. Could not be any more happier with the experience! Saw about 7-10 Gobi Rubicon and Mojave JTs on the lot ready for pickup. Ordered on May 31 picked up Aug 13.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 68211029629__D9FF30C4-3656-4668-BA15-B22C76419CBD

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_0810

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_0821

Buckeye Fan

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Made the drive over to Gupton yesterday and picked up the Mojave. Great experience and super friendly folks at Gupton. Absolutely love purchasing at smaller family owned dealership vice some giant auto group conglomerate. Could not be any more happier with the experience! Saw about 7-10 Gobi Rubicon and Mojave JTs on the lot ready for pickup. Ordered on May 31 picked up Aug 13.

do you have a good contact with someone at Gupton? I can’t get the guy I’m talking to respond to me

Popsjeep

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cj7, Lexus RX, f150
Occupation
Construction
Is it possible for a gladiator to have been built without a build sheet or window sticker showing up in this tracking database?
I got an email from Jeep last Thursday saying it was beginning production with a delivery date of December 21st. I was traveling last week and was just able to visit the Jeep website to look up my order. Their site updated last Thursday and again today saying it’s completed and awaiting shipment, but the delivery date is the same.
I came back to the forum and tracked it. Forum tracker still says no build sheet or window sticker found.
Tia.

pmpmstrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD, JLUWD
Is it possible for a gladiator to have been built without a build sheet or window sticker showing up in this tracking database?
I got an email from Jeep last Thursday saying it was beginning production with a delivery date of December 21st. I was traveling last week and was just able to visit the Jeep website to look up my order. Their site updated last Thursday and again today saying it’s completed and awaiting shipment, but the delivery date is the same.
I came back to the forum and tracked it. Forum tracker still says no build sheet or window sticker found.
Tia.
Yes it is possible. Mine didn't show up on the crypto site until the end.

Sponsored

Popsjeep

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cj7, Lexus RX, f150
Occupation
Construction
Yes it is possible. Mine didn't show up on the crypto site until the end.
Thanks. My dealer actually called to let me know it’s on its way and should be here in 2 weeks or less. Been an interesting process to say the least, but ultimately I ordered September 17 and should have it before the 3 month mark. I was told up to 6 months at the beginning so overall ill be happy to get it in less than half the time.

wingnut_cf

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD on order
Occupation
Pilot
Just ordered a Rubicon Diesel from Daniel @ Gupton. Talk about an easy straightforward process, if you're looking to order give them a call/email.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
Tia.
I know this is an old post but wanted to say I'm seeing the same thing. The Jeep site is saying "scheduled" and the tracker here has no info other than seeing my order. Doesn't seem like this tracker here is very accurate.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I know this is an old post but wanted to say I'm seeing the same thing. The Jeep site is saying "scheduled" and the tracker here has no info other than seeing my order. Doesn't seem like this tracker here is very accurate.
It's inaccurate as heck. I got better info from my sales guy than either the tracker or the web site ever had. Those would sit and sit and show no progress until it was basically done. Dealer kept me apprised far better.

Sponsored

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Occupation
Mil
There might be an answer to this in the 500 pages of this thread... but.... why does mine say year 2024?

Sticker.PNG

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
My sales guy says that they no longer allow 2023 MY orders, and they moved to 2024 but they can't yet actually order them. I wonder if it's to kill off inventory in preparation for the 2024 MY production. Some companies are getting concerned about excess inventory (LOL, yeah, right - still empty lots around here).
He was a bit baffled as far as where that left them. I may see him later today and see if he's gotten any new information.
One person who may have an answer is Spencer at MotorInn in Iowa. He's been a great contact person for real honest information.

Amfield5

First Name
Adia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Professional Dog Walker
There might be an answer to this in the 500 pages of this thread... but.... why does mine say year 2024?

Sticker.PNG
OMG don't tell me this! I ordered 3/23 and mine is sitting in confirmed. I was just thinking the other day "I hope I don't get pushed to 2024". Where are you getting this screenshot?
Edit: Don't answer that, I'm an idiot. I just looked and mine also says 2024 :(.

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Occupation
Mil
My sales guy says that they no longer allow 2023 MY orders, and they moved to 2024 but they can't yet actually order them. I wonder if it's to kill off inventory in preparation for the 2024 MY production. Some companies are getting concerned about excess inventory (LOL, yeah, right - still empty lots around here).
He was a bit baffled as far as where that left them. I may see him later today and see if he's gotten any new information.
One person who may have an answer is Spencer at MotorInn in Iowa. He's been a great contact person for real honest information.
yea if you get any info please share!

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Occupation
Mil
OMG don't tell me this! I ordered 3/23 and mine is sitting in confirmed. I was just thinking the other day "I hope I don't get pushed to 2024". Where are you getting this screenshot?
Edit: Don't answer that, I'm an idiot. I just looked and mine also says 2024 :(.
I am in the same boat, still sitting at order confirmed. Best of luck in your waiting!

Advertisement

Advertisement