Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
So the bosshog truck was ordered on 5/23 and the sticker has already been found? I guess it's possible the ordered date is wrong since you have to input that yourself, but also I assumed the sticker came after the build so I'm confused about that too.

Advertisement

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
So the bosshog truck was ordered on 5/23 and the sticker has already been found? I guess it's possible the ordered date is wrong since you have to input that yourself, but also I assumed the sticker came after the build so I'm confused about that too.
Yeah, I saw that. Not sure what’s going on there.

Quick

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
Does anyone on that list have a manual trans ? I wonder if they are doing color specific and/or transmission specific lots ?

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone on that list have a manual trans ? I wonder if they are doing color specific and/or transmission specific lots ?
No idea, I had read that they do batches by color so they aren’t swapping out equipment all the time. I don’t know how true that is or how much it really affects the over all build time.

When you watch the Jeep build videos there are jeeps of all colors rolling off the line.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Just obtained a window Sticker on Thursday, anyone seen what the turn around was for delivery. Ordered the vehicle on 02/28/20.
I don’t think anyone has taken delivery of a truck since the plants open. Even then it’ll be hard to gauge how long it will take. They are moving very slow right now and a train won’t depart until it’s fully loaded headed your direction.

A possible bit of good news. My sales guy told me he “heard a rumor” that the factories will spin back up to full on June 18. No idea if that’s true.

YAABUGGN

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 2500, 2001 Audi TT
Occupation
Aeronautical Radio Operator
I have a manual trans ordered.

Rubicon and in Sting Gray color. LED group. Tow Pkg. Hard and Soft top (Black hard top).

Southcoast50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator North Edition
Hopefully we’ll all get ours soon, thanks for the info, just sold the Wrangler today- waiting for the new arrival. Went w: Sting Gray as well, North Edition.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Now to see how long it takes to get here.

17C835B1-B3A9-4635-B8B6-B90E1326CB91.jpeg
Congrats! So how long from the day it started to the day it finished?

Where are you located by the way?

Last edited:

Sponsored

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
Congrats! So how long from the day it started to the day it finished?

Where are you located by the way?
It was In paint the morning of 5/22. So it must have been in frame 5/21. Just over 10 days to complete with a holiday weekend thrown in there. The bed liner and tonneau definitely add to it. They did tell me it was in for inspection after the bed liner. At least they’re thorough.

It’s going to Koons in Virginia. I work outside of DC in Maryland. It’s about a 15 minute drive from work.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It was In paint the morning of 5/22. So it must have been in frame 5/21. Just over 10 days to complete with a holiday weekend thrown in there. The bed liner and tonneau definitely add to it. They did tell me it was in for inspection after the bed liner. At least they’re thorough.

It’s going to Koons in Virginia. I work outside of DC in Maryland. It’s about a 15 minute drive from work.
God that is slow... terribly slow! I hope that they are able to increase the speed of completion a bit and/or already have since your truck.

I'm familiar with Koons, I was stationed in Hampton Roads so I have bought from them in the past!

20GobiGladi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Just chatted with Alexis regarding my Sport Manual that was ordered on 2/19/20. Here is the response I received-

The system is currently displaying that:
• All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.
• The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon

I followed up by asking if manuals are currently being built and she said that I would need to follow up with my dealership about that. So, no new updates from last week regarding my order.

Advertisement

Advertisement