Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

CP4

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro RS, 2020 Sting Gray Gladiator
Got message from Travis today. Lisastruck was delivered today. Summary: Ordered: 5/30/2020 Build Sheet 6/20/2020 Window Sticker: 6/24/2020 Estimated Delivery Window: 6/29 - 7/13 (to TriCity in NC) , Actual Delivery 7/6
Just got the email as well!

Advertisement

AZrolltide

First Name
Deante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave (soon)
My Mojave window sticker was emailed to me yesterday. Ordered: 5/16/2020. Built sheet: 7/1/2020. Window sticker: 7/5/2020. Estimated delivery: 7/22/2020-8/5/2020.

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Got message from Travis today. Lisastruck was delivered today. Summary: Ordered: 5/30/2020 Build Sheet 6/20/2020 Window Sticker: 6/24/2020 Estimated Delivery Window: 6/29 - 7/13 (to TriCity in NC) , Actual Delivery 7/6
My process started over a month earlier but had the same delivery date.

Ordered: 4/15
Build sheet: 6/16
Sticker: 6/20
Estimated arrival in Winston Salem train depot: 6/26
On dealer lot: 6/29
Final delivery/purchase: 7/6

Very happy to finally have it here!

Sponsored

Tdub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Don't have a window sticker yet,but just got off a chat with Jeep and they say delivery between 7/6-7/20. Not bad sice I just got the build sheet on 7/3.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
So for those that have been following me and my wait, this just finally happened...

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking FE7D6A66-A18D-41CE-BBB3-2BECD2CFBE86

Ordered: 4/22 (VIN on 4/23)
Build: 6/8 - 6-17
Train: 6/17 - 7/5
Delivered/Picked Up: 7/7

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
So for those that have been following me and my wait, this just finally happened...

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking FE7D6A66-A18D-41CE-BBB3-2BECD2CFBE86

Ordered: 4/22 (VIN on 4/23)
Build: 6/8 - 6-17
Train: 6/17 - 7/5
Delivered/Picked Up: 7/7
Beautiful!

(And I like the Jeep, too!)

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
For those tracking my pain in the ass train journey... I’m in the home stretch!
Build:
6/8: Framing
6/9: Paint
6/10: Trim
6/11: JB - Bed liner and Hard tri-gold tonneau
6/16: Build complete - KZ STATUS
6/17 Loaded onto Train

Transportation:
6/17: Train left Toledo
6/18: Train gets to Louisville, KY
6/21: Train departs Louisville, KY
6/22: Train arrives Birmingham, AL
6/23: Train departs Birmingham, AL
6/24: Train arrives Baldwin, FL (outside Jacksonville)
7/2: Train leaves Baldwin, FL
7/2: Train arrives 20min down the rail to Jacksonville, FL
7/4: Train is in Taft/Orlando rail, it will be offloaded here and put on a carrier to the dealership 20min down I4
7/5 - 7/7: Arrival to dealer??? Shot in the dark, rail yard and car carriers probably shut down for the
Congrats on the new truck!
I ordered last week, wondering how you got all this info? I've got nothing from Jeep, just an order confirm & CC receipt from the dealer. I'm amazed you have so much detail.
Thanks !

Tdub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I ordered last week, wondering how you got all this info? I've got nothing from Jeep, just an order confirm & CC receipt from the dealer. I'm amazed you have so much detail.
Thanks !
My dealer still says I am in D1... But Jeep chat says I am in Delivery status. Totally lame...I can't get much detail from chat and the dealer is unable to get updates at all.

Sponsored

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
My dealer still says I am in D1... But Jeep chat says I am in Delivery status. Totally lame...I can't get much detail from chat and the dealer is unable to get updates at all.
How do you get to "JeepChat" ?

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
How do you get to "JeepChat" ?
Google Jeep Chat... or just use the link below. There will be a black “chat“ button that shows up and you click on it. A new window will open, so if you have a pop up blocker on sometimes that affects it (never for me though).
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Chrysler/s/knowledge
Thanks !
Thanks! As far as how I got such detailed info, I had some inside help On that. Same guy that got my Jeep build started.

@Tdub if you’re dealer says your in D1 then your in D1. Jeep Chat is probably just looking at the delivery window. The dealer has access to more information than Jeep Chat claims to have (I have it on good authority that they see more).

Lol... Thanks @DreamedofaJeepSomeday the wife, son and Jeep all sure do look good!

Tdub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Google Jeep Chat... or just use the link below. There will be a black “chat“ button that shows up and you click on it. A new window will open, so if you have a pop up blocker on sometimes that affects it (never for me though).
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Chrysler/s/knowledge

Thanks! As far as how I got such detailed info, I had some inside help On that. Same guy that got my Jeep build started.

@Tdub if you’re dealer says your in D1 then your in D1. Jeep Chat is probably just looking at the delivery window. The dealer has access to more information than Jeep Chat claims to have (I have it on good authority that they see more).

Lol... Thanks @DreamedofaJeepSomeday the wife, son and Jeep all sure do look good!
Dealer told me they never get updates. I've been asking chat daily and walked me through Frame, Trim, etc. I also have my build sheet. So def not in D1. I just think the dealer is not very good.

Advertisement

Advertisement