First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 toyota ext cab 4x4, 2004 toyota matrix XR
Occupation
Purchasing Manager
gladiator dropped in benicia 9/11 at 4:58 am. dealership says there is no tracking from this point until it gets to them. benicia is ~3 hours from dealership. getting super anxious - we're at 76 days from ordering. still no build sheet or window sticker on the tracker, but i received a copy of the window sticker from the dealership.

Advertisement

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
How do I find out where my Gladiator is at in the process?
Ordered 8/12. Vin and Von 2 days later. Build sheet on 8/26. Inspection on 8/28. Then silence.. No window sticker etc. Wondering how much longer? Current lease is already done and I have to turn in my 9/26. Not sure if I am going to have to extend it a month or not.
Any thoughts?
THanks
Todd

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
How do I find out where my Gladiator is at in the process?
Ordered 8/12. Vin and Von 2 days later. Build sheet on 8/26. Inspection on 8/28. Then silence.. No window sticker etc. Wondering how much longer? Current lease is already done and I have to turn in my 9/26. Not sure if I am going to have to extend it a month or not.
Any thoughts?
THanks
Todd
Your dealer can track it all the way to their door. Just press them for the information.

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
My build sheet showed up today by searching my VIN and clicking on the "Not found" section of the build sheet. I have not been "notified" yet officially, but the build sheet is there!!

One thing I did notice is that my build sheet says "D1 to D regress" in the text. I am wondering if this is referring to what's already taken place and it's simply a notation of previous events on the sheet. I have been delayed a few times already.

Ordered 7/7.. JTM 6spd with a grip of options including painted top/fenders and dual top.

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operations
My build sheet showed up today by searching my VIN and clicking on the "Not found" section of the build sheet. I have not been "notified" yet officially, but the build sheet is there!!

One thing I did notice is that my build sheet says "D1 to D regress" in the text. I am wondering if this is referring to what's already taken place and it's simply a notation of previous events on the sheet. I have been delayed a few times already.

Ordered 7/7.. JTM 6spd with a grip of options including painted top/fenders and dual top.
My build sheet said the same thing about D1 to D regress. Order JTR diesel on 7/11. As of last Wednesday it was in paint.

Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
My build sheet said the same thing about D1 to D regress. Order JTR diesel on 7/11. As of last Wednesday it was in paint.
I'm thinking it's simply a notation on it's record for what happened during it's "journey." I believe the diesels were help up a bit, and the manuals all didn't start till this last week or so..

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operations
I'm thinking it's simply a notation on it's record for what happened during it's "journey." I believe the diesels were help up a bit, and the manuals all didn't start till this last week or so..
Yes. Diesel production wasn’t scheduled to start till 9/4.

kclendaniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
Mine said that too but mine was in JB (Body vendor) yesterday just prior to the build sheet creation. Pretty sure if you have the build sheet it is done.

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
I am assuming you are in JS like me as we both have our build sheets showing on Crypto. So it’s either getting additional inspections or is in storage waiting for release by the plant for shipping. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long to get to KZ status. My diesel JRUR took 3 days, I am hoping it’s the same for the Gladiator.

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Your dealer can track it all the way to their door. Just press them for the information.
My dealer told me it was in inspection back on 8/28 but said he hasn't seen anything since. Time to push harder

I have the build sheet. But I don't see anything about D or D1 etc. Where do you guys see that info?

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operations
My dealer told me it was in inspection back on 8/28 but said he hasn't seen anything since. Time to push harder

I have the build sheet. But I don't see anything about D or D1 etc. Where do you guys see that info?
For status you have to contact the dealer or Jeep Cares. They can tell you what stage it is in. Although, it appears that Jeep Cares has stopped quoting the actual letter stage (I.e. D1 etc).
When I checked with Jeep Cares today for an update, they just simply said it was waiting for inspection vs quoting the build status code.

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
For status you have to contact the dealer or Jeep Cares. They can tell you what stage it is in. Although, it appears that Jeep Cares has stopped quoting the actual letter stage (I.e. D1 etc).
When I checked with Jeep Cares today for an update, they just simply said it was waiting for inspection vs quoting the build status code.
Thank you!
Can I join jeep cares as long as I have a VIN or does the dealer need to sign me up.? My salesman told me about joinging the jeep wave program for discount on parts etc. Haven't heard about Jeep cares
Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement