Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Well, Jeep Chat says my truck went to paint. looks like they're going to hit their mark!
Curious, do you have a build sheet? I am a 10/15 ship date and don’t have a build sheet and Jeep chat is still saying the same line about being scheduled for production.

Advertisement

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Curious, do you have a build sheet? I am a 10/15 ship date and don’t have a build sheet and Jeep chat is still saying the same line about being scheduled for production.
Normally the ship date will end up being the build date. You would probably start building around that date and get a build sheet once it comes off the assembly line.

kahuna357

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Subarua CrossTrek, 02TJ, 2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Mostly retired
Order on 9/3 and got D status. On 9/5 got a D1 status. I got an email from this tracker on Oct 6th with a build sheet. On the 8th Jeep Cares said it was in Inspection. On the 10th I was told in was in storage. I asked what that meant and Jeep Cares stated either another inspection, more work or awaiting shipping. I asked for the actual J status and they say they can't give me that information. I say they have it but WON'T give me that information. I still dont have a window sticker either. How are you guys getting shipping date estimates?

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Ordered 10/1, dealer just told me a build date was assigned for the last week of this month. Hoping for a November delivery :rock:

speedracer0481

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland (lemon law), 2021 JTR (on order!), 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7
Order on 9/3 and got D status. On 9/5 got a D1 status. I got an email from this tracker on Oct 6th with a build sheet. On the 8th Jeep Cares said it was in Inspection. On the 10th I was told in was in storage. I asked what that meant and Jeep Cares stated either another inspection, more work or awaiting shipping. I asked for the actual J status and they say they can't give me that information. I say they have it but WON'T give me that information. I still dont have a window sticker either. How are you guys getting shipping date estimates?
From the dealership. They can share more than JeepChat.

Sponsored

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Ascent, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Well, Jeep Chat says my truck went to paint. looks like they're going to hit their mark!
I was also told mine is in paint this morning, and my sales guy texted me this afternoon and said the same. Order date of 9/2.

SnazzMojave

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Gecko 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Snazzberry
Was told today by my dealer that I had a ship date of 10/15.

speedracer0481

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland (lemon law), 2021 JTR (on order!), 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7
Still in final inspection/ storage. Ordered 7/29, built 8/29
Have you pushed for some answers on that? Something doesn’t seem right. I’d engage my dealership’s sales manager.

Sponsored

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
My shipping window is 10/7-10/21. I'm getting way too excited. I ordered a Rebel Offroad XPLOR rack today, and plan on moving my current RTT from my Liberty over to the JT.

DJ_Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR, 2021 JTR Diesel
As per the GLADIATOR ORDER, BUILD, DELIVERY PROCESS GUIDE forum thread link

J = vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier

Spcbl1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Mojave, 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Occupation
IT Director
Still in final inspection/ storage. Ordered 7/29, built 8/29
I am in the same place. Ordered on 8/3, Inspection stage by 8/28, and in Final Inspection ever since. They have been telling my dealer that its waiting on parts install. At first I thought that one of the options that I selected was backordered, but now that I am seeing 21's hit the lots around me I see every option I selected on other vehicles. Of course not in the same combination... I assume now that something was damaged and parts had to be removed to repair, hence waiting for install.
Last week my dealer just went ahead and cloned my order in the hopes that #2 arrives before #1. Hopefully I will get one of my 2021's before 2021.

kahuna357

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Subarua CrossTrek, 02TJ, 2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Mostly retired
As per the GLADIATOR ORDER, BUILD, DELIVERY PROCESS GUIDE forum thread link

J = vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
Thanks, i was aware of that thread. I was trying to get the 2nd letter code to see what was next. I got lucky and the jeepcares person I chatted with told JS. So hoping it gets released to shipping soon.

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
Have you pushed for some answers on that? Something doesn’t seem right. I’d engage my dealership’s sales manager.
Yeah! Jeep has assigned a brand manager now who is following it closely and giving me updates. Either they never built it as per the date or perhaps they throttled some deliveries for Diesel and Mojave.

Advertisement

Advertisement