Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Well 10 weeks I would understand as I was quoted 13 but just like you I see orders being pumped out in a couple weeks and that fuels the fire and frustration.
Maybe there needs to be a Canada thread so it’s easier to see Canada delivery times and so we won’t frustrate y’all with our fast orders.
US data seems to be less and less relevant for Canada compared to the past.

Advertisement

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
I don't know if this is helpful, but when I ordered my Gladiator 03/29 and 04/01 (the dealer screwed up and ordered it twice), I was told the order was suspended by FCA (as in the dealer took the order, but FCA would not accept it). So perhaps a month to get it 'accepted', and 2-3 months for building. One arrived on 04/30 (32 days) and one arrived on 05/01 (30 days). I ran into the general manager and he said that they arrived so quickly as they had 'build slots' for their inventory so my order(s) just got moved in to fill those slots, and that is why the quick build/delivery times. It seems no one at my dealer (salesman, floor manager, finance manager) really has a handle on any of this. I'm guessing just dumb-luck (well double dump-luck as there were two duplicate builds), it/they arrived so quickly.

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
Has anyone actually got a build sheet or window sticker from cryptostickers on page 1 lately?
I'm not convinced the system is still consistently working.
I requested one on 04/26 and had the link to access it via email within 8 hours.
An FYI when you enter the data on page one, it will show 'Not Found', but you should receive an email at the email address you filled-in, with a link to access it.

Last edited:

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered 2/13. Canada. MT Mojave. VON right away. Radio silence since. It’s ridiculous. At this point I’ve read enough about the 4XE and I am thinking that if I’m going to wait this long, I may as well wait longer for that instead.

As stated previously, it’s not dealer’s fault. They can’t fulfill any orders. Ram trucks, Jeeps, whatever else they sell. Everything coming into Canada is delayed. Their only inventory on lot is basically for demonstration purposes at this point.

That said, ordering in February and still in BX in May is beyond the pale. My JKU 75AE has been awesome (except for dealing w my old dealer) and it took 10 weeks to arrive so I’m used to the wait, but I wasn’t watching other orders being delivered within a week of ordering back then.

Anyway, first world problems and all that. 🤬
I can’t even wrap my head around why the Canada orders take so long. BUT I DO KNOW that being a MT has a serious impact on it. They’ve have problem after problem with the MT and they do not seem to build many at once. I’ve been told repeatedly that they don’t build anything in “chunks”. As in, do 100 MTs at once every week, so I guess for some reason MTs have less priority and are just sprinkled on here and there.
Has anyone even ordered an MT recently and received it? Or at least had the build actually start? I wonder if they are even actively building them or if they’ve stopped again.

Sponsored

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I can’t even wrap my head around why the Canada orders take so long. BUT I DO KNOW that being a MT has a serious impact on it. They’ve have problem after problem with the MT and they do not seem to build many at once. I’ve been told repeatedly that they don’t build anything in “chunks”. As in, do 100 MTs at once every week, so I guess for some reason MTs have less priority and are just sprinkled on here and there.
Has anyone even ordered an MT recently and received it? Or at least had the build actually start? I wonder if they are even actively building them or if they’ve stopped again.
Mine is a 6MT Mojave, but in the US. Ordered 3/31 and window sticker this weekend.
They fixed the 6MT software change for new builds in late Feb or early March, but still don’t have the fix for all of the JLs and JTs that were already delivered. Somehow it’s 2 different software updates even though there aren’t any physical changes to the 6MT.
Maybe just getting the rollout established vs doing it in the factory.

palironsat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
SysAdmin
Has anyone had an issue with a sport s build being rejected because of the technology group and dual top group being greyed out (not selectable by dealer)? 2 dealers have tried with exact same result - unable to order as configured.
I ordered my Sport S a week ago with both of those options and my salesman had no problems with it.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone had an issue with a sport s build being rejected because of the technology group and dual top group being greyed out (not selectable by dealer)? 2 dealers have tried with exact same result - unable to order as configured.
It may sound dumb but try adding them in a different order. I originally ordered my first gladiator last year as a loaded sport s before changing to the rubicon. I couldn’t have the body matched fenders added on and saw others reporting that. But, I had a guy tell me the salesman was adding them in the wrong order. Sure enough when they checked the boxes differently it worked!

joejoethetireman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Three months… wow I am still in BX after a month and no VIN or and no scheduled date or priority… we are screwed living in Canada when it comes to getting a new truck I guess
I got a VIN in month 2. I still have no expected build date or shipping date. That's the price we pay for not buying off the lot. Fingers crossed and it gets built this month. Dealer said 3 months from order.

joejoethetireman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Maybe there needs to be a Canada thread so it’s easier to see Canada delivery times and so we won’t frustrate y’all with our fast orders.
US data seems to be less and less relevant for Canada compared to the past.
Start one and tag me in it. I'll follow along in the awful waiting game.

Sponsored

Dwaxman1

First Name
Derek Wax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I got a VIN in month 2. I still have no expected build date or shipping date. That's the price we pay for not buying off the lot. Fingers crossed and it gets built this month. Dealer said 3 months from order.
Well at least you have a VIN…one positive thing, I have not got mine yet

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Have you tried Jeep chat? If you have a VIN, they should be able to give you more info. Like @Dwaxman1 said, you have to keep trying and be SLOW giving your confirmation info....do it bit by bit and leave out your province and Canada when providing your address. Took me like 5-6 tries until I got any info.

Last edited:

Wolf Island Diver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Software Engineer
Got an email from cryptostickers that my build sheet was up on Friday. It looked good accept for "Freedom Panel Storage Bag Delete" :swear:. I haven't seen the window sticker yet, but I'm hoping it's today. The dealership says it should ship tomorrow. If it takes 1 week to make it from Toledo to Virginia then its right at 8 weeks, so the dealer (8-9 weeks) and Jeep Chat (10 weeks) are spot on with what they told me.

Just observing this thread which is not very good sampling (self-selection bias, small sample, etc.) it looks like most folks get their Jeeps in around this timeframe. A number of folks ordered long after me and already got their Jeep and folks in Canada are outliers in the other direction.

This by no means is a glowing endorsement of Jeep's process or downplaying peoples frustrations. When I ordered one in 2013, we had more visibility into the state of things. It's more difficult to get a status now and seemingly less reliable. Of course a lot of things have been thrown for a loop in the last year. I could easily see shipping delays for Canada bound vehicles for a number of reasons but I'm not sure what explains having to wait for the VIN. Maybe they batch Canada bound builds which could explain build/scheduling delays but thats just a swag too.

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
The Canadian orders being batch built could make sense. As Canadian buyers, I think we are more annoyed with the lack of transparency/information from Jeep/dealers than we are about the actual time frame. I don't mind waiting 12 weeks IF I have some solid answers.

FWIW I am closer to Toledo than you are :)

Last edited:

Wolf Island Diver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Software Engineer
The Canadian orders being batch built could make sense. As Canadian buyers, I think we are more annoyed with the lack of transparency/information from Jeep/dealers then we are about the actual time frame. I don't mind waiting 12 weeks IF I have some solid answers.

FWIW I am closer to Toledo than you are :)
It's funny. I work for a Montreal-based company that's got offices all over North America so we're always having to be sensitive to time zones for meetings. For some reason it's easy for forget that all the Montreal folks are far to the east of the guys like me who are right on the Atlantic coast.

I agree about the transparency. NAFTA, covid, customs, shipping, etc all have no bearing on FCA disclosing if there are some reasonable expectations when shipping something across a border. None of it is proprietary or secret. Jeep chat being tight lipped might be a function of what incorporated entity handles it. I probably couldn't call Porsche AG and ask them about an order. They would direct me to Porsche USA. But that's exactly it, isn't it? Shouldn't Jeep be directing Canadian customers to its Canadian incorporated entity for information if they can't disclose it, or at least post some basic information about Canadian ordering times? I agree that just leaving people in an information vacuum is ridiculous.

My check from the credit union is about to expire in a week, loan rates change, folks have put down deposits, some folks paid already. People need to know when they can reasonably expect to receive their $50-60k+ vehicle.

Advertisement

Advertisement