First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 2500 Longhorn 6.7L diesel , 2005 Durango,
Occupation
Exp Eng. Tech
Damn! Here I thought I had it rough lol. Always been curious why the majority of us Canadians get put on the back burner for orders. I ordered end of may and just got my VIN Monday and it’s been the same for every Jeep I’ve ordered thus far

According to product Planning for Canada, it all comes out to which market makes the most money, we Canadians are peanuts compared to Central USA.

Advertisement

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Steel plant
According to product Planning for Canada, it all comes out to which market makes the most money, we Canadians are peanuts compared to Central USA.
true enough. They sure want our steel in a hurry, just never in a hurry to give it back in the form of a Jeep/gladiator hahaha

Sponsored

akamax_power

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Nice, another rubicon diesel 👊 looking forward to hearing about your progress. I ordered mine just over a week after you so good to hear yours is already in framing. Did you happen to get the gorilla glass?

I didn’t order the gorilla glass, mostly cuz I didn’t find out it was an option till after.

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Final update

Ordered 6/3
Delivered to gupton 6/26

I cant actually pick it up until July 3rd because tread lightly hasn't kicked in yet..

2021 gladiator Sport S
sarge green
v6 gas
8 speed auto trans
cloth seats
max tow package
AEH popular equipment package
trail tail system
Congrats, ordered 6/1 and heard from Travis ETA is 7/16. Wish it was coming sooner.

Rick

Kmeeks99

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Is one changed order every 24 hours in the tracker normal? With talk of other manufacturers closing plants I’m curious about where Jeep is in comparison to their capacity.

ThunderSword

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Occupation
Farmer
Oh man that's rough. Congrats though, you're on the way!

Nice, another rubicon diesel 👊 looking forward to hearing about your progress. I ordered mine just over a week after you so good to hear yours is already in framing. Did you happen to get the gorilla glass?
I ordered my rubicon diesel on 6/17 and got my vin 6/26. Still no other update though. I did not get gorilla glass

Sponsored

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
Hello all, been lurking for a long time getting some good info from all the posts. Finally ordered a Rubicon diesel on 6-14. Checked with Jeep chat on 6-28 who said it was currently in framing but a Dealer ETA has not yet been provided.
If you're in framing it probably won't be long now. Unless you ordered something that they may need to wait on - like mine sat in JB (Body Vendor) for like 3 days waiting for a spray in bed liner. But once the build process started - it went from build to inspection in like a day or two.

akamax_power

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
If you're in framing it probably won't be long now. Unless you ordered something that they may need to wait on - like mine sat in JB (Body Vendor) for like 3 days waiting for a spray in bed liner. But once the build process started - it went from build to inspection in like a day or two.
I figured I'd check Jeep Chat again and looks like I made it to shipping stage (7/6 - 7/20), things are moving way quicker than I imagined.

I would've ordered the bed liner but for whatever reason when the dealer tried to add it his computer was giving an error so it wasn't a part of my build. No worries, I'll get one installed after delivery.

Gladijave

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GC, 2021 JTR
I figured I'd check Jeep Chat again and looks like I made it to shipping stage (7/6 - 7/20), things are moving way quicker than I imagined.

I would've ordered the bed liner but for whatever reason when the dealer tried to add it his computer was giving an error so it wasn't a part of my build. No worries, I'll get one installed after delivery.
I’m in the shipping stage too, and wondering how long it can take. Jeep chat said 07/02 - 07/16, and I have a road trip on the 9th, so I’m wondering if it will be here by then. My dealer said it got the green light to get on a transport truck yesterday, but she didn’t say where it was.

NinaFox317

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Max Tow
Occupation
Business Consultant
I ordered on 6/11. Received the window sticker and build sheet yesterday. Jeep Chat said 6/28-7/12! Of course there are no incentives on the Sport S in my area currently. UGH but YAY!

GoGreenSpartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Sahara
Occupation
IT
Ordered 6/17 from Daniel @ Gupton (Deposit was sent, that is)
Vin received 6/18 from Daniel on his way out the door for vacation
Renee provided update on 6/22 that it was in D1. (Daniel on vacation)
Daniel provided update on 6/30 that it was in G. (I promised I wouldn’t bug him till next week)
Build sheet showed up 7/1 (Thanks to this thread’s tracker on page 1)
Window sticker showed up 7/2 (ditto)

So... how fast to get shipped from Toledo to Nashville? :)

Advertisement

Advertisement