Sponsored

Gladiators heading to dealers spotted on transport carrier?

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Jeep GC Overland, 2010 Dodge Charger R/T, 1999 Jeep GC Laredo, Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
Buddy of mine said he saw a white with back soft top on a transport full of ram.trucks here in Nebraska. They dont do any road testing here so if it's in Nebraska, its headed to a dealer somewhere close. Most of our vehicles come via train through Kansas City
Dude if you see a White Rubicon with white hardtop and black fenders let me know!!! It could be mine!! Maybe....although highly doubtful mine would go through Nebraska though since I am in Virginia.
Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Jeep GC Overland, 2010 Dodge Charger R/T, 1999 Jeep GC Laredo, Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
Nice, as Boeing BDS engineer I got to ask how is that F18 treating you?
Fun jet to fly, actually super awesome to fly. Does a lot of amazing things, and can do pretty much everything. ECS is my only real complaint. Have had two PE's which is highly annoying.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
When the JL's where 1st being delivered you could track them from Jeep.com. If they are starting to ship or if they plan on shipping JT's to dealers for sale soon I hope they update the site so we can track them.

Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Dude if you see a White Rubicon with white hardtop and black fenders let me know!!! It could be mine!! Maybe....although highly doubtful mine would go through Nebraska though since I am in Virginia.
The only ones officially ordered so far are the LE, right? Don’t all of those have painted flares?

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only ones officially ordered so far are the LE, right? Don’t all of those have painted flares?
Based on the word that I got from a guy at Chrysler is that the LE’s are not made first, they are being made intermixed with the “normal” Gladiators over the next few months. The last LE will be made in August. And at this point there is no way to know which LE # is yours and when it is being made and thus delivered. That is why I opted out of the LE.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Based on the word that I got from a guy at Chrysler is that the LE’s are not made first, they are being made intermixed with the “normal” Gladiators over the next few months. The last LE will be made in August. And at this point there is no way to know which LE # is yours and when it is being made and thus delivered. That is why I opted out of the LE.
except that when your order is scheduled for production you are given a VIN. Did you happen to put your VIN is the tracking system?

Graiden

First Name
jtle44
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara X Edition
Occupation
Accountant
Where u chatting with the guy at Chrysler (FCA). If so name? Appears that ur the only one they told and all of us have been asking. Sorry just a little skeptical and that’s bad news. Can u clarify?

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Somebody please confirm that the VIN is true to when it was made?

That is, the VIN tells what # your build is in the long line of JT's, so lower numbers mean earlier build?

They don't randomly assign the Vehicle ... Number (VIN)

Or do they?

So say they make #17, #18, #19. And 17 and 19 are LE and 18 is Rubi. You still can know your LE #19 was the 2nd one made.... Right?

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Right, but they are not yet accepting orders other than for the LE. Everything else being produced at this time are the dealer spec orders, not customer orders.

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where u chatting with the guy at Chrysler (FCA). If so name? Appears that ur the only one they told and all of us have been asking. Sorry just a little skeptical and that’s bad news. Can u clarify?
Right place at the right time, my dealer GM was on the phone with dudes at Chrysler and I was able to listen in. Name was Joe, but definitely don't have a number though since the call was already going when I joined in.

Right, but they are not yet accepting orders other than for the LE. Everything else being produced at this time are the dealer spec orders, not customer orders.
Affirm, no customer orders until May. Just LE orders and Pre-Spec dealer orders. Just realize that the LE's are not coming off the line first. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but that burst mine and so I backed off the LE and got a pre-spec just for that reason. I didn't want to be waiting until potentially September for my LE while I see everyone else playing with thier new Glads.

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is my official build sheet. I have redacted the VIN and VOC for my own purposes, call me a little paranoid but I am married to a lawyer and she makes me worried about things like that.
Glad Build.jpg

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is my official build sheet. I have redacted the VIN and VOC for my own purposes, call me a little paranoid but I am married to a lawyer and she makes me worried about things like that.
Glad Build.jpg

Also my ship date has slid right, this is news to me. Was told the 12th and shown the expected shipping sheet for the dealer. Honestly I am not surprised since it is a brand new vehicle and trying to coordinate sending vehicles nationwide is no easy task.
Sponsored