Sponsored

GOBI Gladiator JT Club

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Wazzap Gobi fans - I dropped by my local dealership yesterday to see if they might be getting one of the 'early' Gladiators (guy said they would be getting 2). Looking forward to a test drive for sure. On the way out, I cruised through the back lot & they actually have a leftover new JK in...
Gobi.
For your viewing pleasure:

Gobi.jpg
did they happen to give you a price on the JK? just curious what it would go for now.
Sponsored

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
did they happen to give you a price on the JK? just curious what it would go for now.
It was far enough back on the lot that none of the sales vultures circled around - I did see it’s paperwork, but was only focused on the color to care about much else. It is at the Collierville, TN Jeep dealership if you’re interested-

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
THIS!!!
and a diesel please...

Late Availability? uggh...

Sponsored

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
Thanks Jay! This is almost the exact setup I would get except mine will be black hard tops.

AZchip

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Cherokee 2003 Tundra
I want...

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
anyone have a pic of Gobi with tan seats? Really want tan seats. It looks good with Gator not sure about Gobi though.

MomsJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJR, JTR, FZJ80, Transit AWD, Ram 2500
Wanted to chime in as I am patiently waiting to put in the order for the Gobi. Unfortunately I have scoured the web and can't find anything with Gobi and the saddle seats. That's the route I plan to go. Comments on the dash. The only way you can get the red dash is with the rubicon package and black interior. All models have the silver dash, except the Rubicon. If you select the saddle interior the dash color changes to silver. Was glad to see this! ....... hate the waiting game! Stay strong!

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
I'm a bright colors guy, but i think i actually want the gobi. It looks really good. I think its the only color that looks great with the matte black top and fenders. Even smaller tires look good on the gobi. I don't understand it at all.

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
I'm a bright colors guy, but i think i actually want the gobi. It looks really good. I think its the only color that looks great with the matte black top and fenders. Even smaller tires look good on the gobi. I don't understand it at all.
I agree with you that, aside from black, it's probably the color that looks best with black fender flares and black hard top.
Almost bit on Gobi myself but I've always ended up with ultra conservative colors on my previous Jeeps like white, granite crystal metallic, and now sting gray on my JL. For my Gladiator I've decided to choose a "fun" color therefore I ordered a Firecracker Red.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
anyone have a pic of Gobi with tan seats? Really want tan seats. It looks good with Gator not sure about Gobi though.
I think it'll look really good with Gobi.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
So, I am looking around the forum and see that the Gobi thread has only 3 pages. Is this really not a popular color? I first saw a similar color on the Tacoma a few years ago and thought it looked great. When I saw that it would be available on the JT I was sure that was the one for me. I will admit I had a bit of a crisis yesterday when I found out the wayout concept was Gator and not Gobi as I had thought. It really doesn't look anything like the render on the Jeep page. But I still think Gobi is the one for me.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
So, I am looking around the forum and see that the Gobi thread has only 3 pages. Is this really not a popular color? I first saw a similar color on the Tacoma a few years ago and thought it looked great. When I saw that it would be available on the JT I was sure that was the one for me. I will admit I had a bit of a crisis yesterday when I found out the wayout concept was Gator and not Gobi as I had thought. It really doesn't look anything like the render on the Jeep page. But I still think Gobi is the one for me.
Punkin is the same way, not alot of traffic on some colors but will change once people start getting there gladiators in with that color.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Punkin is the same way, not alot of traffic on some colors but will change once people start getting there gladiators in with that color.
Is there a gobi out in the wild yet, besides the press cars?
Sponsored