First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I checked the order guides yesterday at work and Gobi, Gator and Punk’n are all gone for 2021. Which is common because Jeep tends to get rid of colours yearly and replace it with other ones. As per my access I do see that Green with Envy has a restrictions on ordering but it hasn’t been formally announced as a new colour so that may be replacing it.
Sponsored

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 M715, 1973 Jeep J4000
I checked the order guides yesterday at work and Gobi, Gator and Punk’n are all gone for 2021. Which is common because Jeep tends to get rid of colours yearly and replace it with other ones. As per my access I do see that Green with Envy has a restrictions on ordering but it hasn’t been formally announced as a new colour so that may be replacing it.
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
Good Lord I hope not! That's obnoxious.

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
I had seen it earlier in the year as a restriction on ordering it for both JL and JT but it was never in the order guides. The restriction for the JL is gone but there is no order guide to order it but it is still listed as a restriction for the JT. Not really sure why. Might be an error or for things to come. Could be like how the listed half doors for the Canadian market by accident.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I talked to my Buddy over at Hendricks yesterday and he said for sure Gator was gone for 2021, he wasn't able to pull it up as a color option in there data base for 2021. He said Gobi was still showing as a option but it was grayed out which probably means it's gone as well.

Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I talked to my Buddy over at Hendricks yesterday and he said for sure Gator was gone for 2021, he wasn't able to pull it up as a color option in there data base for 2021. He said Gobi was still showing as a option but it was grayed out which probably means it's gone as well.
Yup it’s the same for us. It’s gone for sure.

Forum Crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Working for the man every night and day
Got my Gator so I'm good

Jeep Gladiator Gone Gator Gone?!? GLADIATOR FRONT

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
So, those of us lucky enough to have a Gator truck now have a "limited edition" truck? Will that impact resale value (not that I'm thinking about selling!)?

Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
So, those of us lucky enough to have a Gator truck now have a "limited edition" truck? Will that impact resale value (not that I'm thinking about selling!)?
Perhaps, but unfortunately it also means the pool of gator salvage parts will not be as large. Like if you ever ding up a quarter panel or door and were hoping to find one -- already painted gator -- in a junk yard.

LJ_Viking

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Financial Manager
Yup definitely. I may have one of the last ones made, mines currently in paint right now. Don’t know how many are left as they closed the order books back in early June.
I tried to order mine the morning they were cancelled!! Had I “pulled the trigger” the day before, mine might have been one of the last. Instead, I’m getting one of the last Gobi’s (the color my wife wanted).

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Very unlikely it will impact resale value.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Just to understand, Green with Envy shows as a Gladiator color, but just on restriction right now?

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just to understand, Green with Envy shows as a Gladiator color, but just on restriction right now?
Shows as a restriction right now. But it’s shown that for the past 7 months.
Sponsored