Gone Gator Gone?!?

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
If they're really canning it, (after making everyone wait f o r e v e r !) I wonder if any Gator Mojave's made it in the system.
Sponsored

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
No I am getting so close to being able to look into getting JT and I really want GOBI
Same here. I’m trying to hold out for the diesel. Depending how things go with the unique colors I may have to order one sooner. I think the colors may rely by model year.

Sponsored

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Same here. I’m trying to hold out for the diesel. Depending how things go with the unique colors I may have to order one sooner. I think the colors may rely by model year.
Good luck on the diesel, I was waiting for that as well. Rumor is 2021 model at some point will have the diesel engine. I got tired of waiting. It looks like they (FCA) is pushing PHEV for now.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I am still seeing it as an option on the Jeep website, at least for the Sport models
Yep, all but High Altitude (obviously) still show Gator on the website.

When I got my Gator in April, the dealer told me that Gator was going to be a limited edition 2020 color (and exclusive to only the Gladiator, at least in 2020). I initially wanted a Punk'n, but could no longer order that color in April, so it looks like Gator is following suit here in June...

Reactions: Len

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Yep, all but High Altitude (obviously) still show Gator on the website.

When I got my Gator in April, the dealer told me that Gator was going to be a limited edition 2020 color (and exclusive to only the Gladiator, at least in 2020). I initially wanted a Punk'n, but could no longer order that color in April, so it looks like Gator is following suit here in June...
I couldn't find Gator as an option for Mojave

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse
Damn. Had full intentions of ordering a 2021 6MT JTR in Gator. Hope this is just a rev-down for the 2020 line and that it'll be back. Loooove it.

Sponsored

jtim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Rubicon
It's still on the website (just took a snapshot below), but it doesn't sound like you can order one any longer.

Jeep Gladiator Gone Gator Gone?!? gator_mojave
I almost ordered a manual Gator Mojave on May 31st, but ended up getting a Rubicon instead. That would have been a unicorn, with the Mojaves just coming out, and a discontinued color!

Scteal

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
I was able to order a Mojave in gator on June 9th. If this is true that gator is discontinued then I'll be one of the few with a Mojave in gator.

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse
FCA kinda pisses me off with this kind of crap (if the rumor is true that its discontinued). I don't understand why they can't give their paying consumers some warning that a particular option is going away. I imagine it would actually boost sales slightly if they made this announcement as people, like myself, would put the hurry-up on ordering one if they knew it was going away instead of waiting for whatever reason. Nope, just canceled.

Disregard this entire rant if the rumors are false and this is attributed to some other plant shenanigans.

Playalistic

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I talked to my dealership today to try order a Gator Green and they confirmed it was discontinued. They said it didn’t sell well.

Reactions: Len

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I talked to my dealership today to try order a Gator Green and they confirmed it was discontinued. They said it didn’t sell well.
Glad I got my order in. I happen to think it's a friggin awesome color.
Sponsored