Sponsored

Granite now available to custom order!

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Ordered mine yesterday from Travis at TRI-City. Shout out to him, great to work with.
I pmed the guy, never heard from him. I was liking to order a jl rubicon, oh well, I found one elsewhere.
Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Okay I was finalizing my order today for this color. I'm ordering a Rubicon and the Dealer's telling me he cannot order it without the spray in bedliner. Is that normal?
When I order last night, I watched dealer enter my order and there was a warning on the bed liner option that said it would delay the order. I was going line-x anyway but...

I need to issue a retraction. I just got a call from my dealer, although my order went through last night, he got a email from FCA that it was rejected and that it requires the bed liner. So today we resubmitted with the bedliner. I think line-x might be a slightly nicer product, however OEM was just a bit cheaper. If it chips or peels I will have line-x touch it up. I don't really care to much but find it weird FCA is forcing me into a product that they know causes a bottleneck in production meanwhile you can't even order a steel bumper because of production constrains.

Either way I got my VON and I am BX now.

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
I need to issue a retraction. I just got a call from my dealer, although my order went through last night, he got a email from FCA that it was rejected and that it requires the bed liner. So today we resubmitted with the bedliner. I think line-x might be a slightly nicer product, however OEM was just a bit cheaper. If it chips or peels I will have line-x touch it up. I don't really care to much but find it weird FCA is forcing me into a product that they know causes a bottleneck in production meanwhile you can't even order a steel bumper because of production constrains.

Either way I got my VON and I am BX now.
I'd ask to see that email requiring the bedliner from FCA... which is an option that's never been attached to any other item as a requirement...

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I'd ask to see that email requiring the bedliner from FCA... which is an option that's never been attached to any other item as a requirement...
Don't need to the salesman is a good friend of mine. Besides it matches what someone else on here reported as well.

Sponsored

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
Don't need to the salesman is a good friend of mine. Besides it matches what someone else on here reported as well.
Great! Glad Granite is finally available for order and you got what you wanted! I hope your order doesn't get bogged down with the documented Spray in bedliner delays... Perhaps FCA has obtained a new vendor for the bedliners and there will be no more delays (we can only hope so!) Please share with us what kind of deal your friend gave you so we have a reference point about the better, honest dealers out there! Send him some business!

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great! Glad Granite is finally available for order and you got what you wanted! I hope your order doesn't get bogged down with the documented Spray in bedliner delays... Perhaps FCA has obtained a new vendor for the bedliners and there will be no more delays (we can only hope so!) Please share with us what kind of deal your friend gave you so we have a reference point about the better, honest dealers out there! Send him some business!
I also hope the bed liner doesn’t slow it down, but I also got a manual and I don’t believe any of those have been built yet. Hope by the time they start on the m/t that the bed liner situation is sorted out. I also got the front camera which had a warning that it to would slow the build. I have waited since 2005 for this truck as long as my Craigslist XJ holds up I can wait a bit longer.

As for my friend, Ryan Buller at Fort Collins CJD. We came up with a fair price. Not 5% below but definitely well below invoice. No travel and it keeps up relationships with the service guys I know there as well. I am happy with the deal. I think it was in the ball park of 3% below.

Last edited:

Rav34653

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Vehicle Showcase
I called my dealer6/7/19 to see if my Bed liner would delay my order, Was Told mine was not affect but a warning was issued of delays on orders place now, so don't get the bed liner option-its the same product as line-x but but you get a thicker coat and life time warranty from line-x for a little extra cost

NYR_4_LIFE

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Dealer said Still can’t order my granite do to the painted hardtop. :mad:
Sponsored