First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Jeep Gladiator Guide: Gladiator Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 1631891938616

Anyone else have this on their build sheet? Wondering if that plays any role. Google didn't turn up any concrete results other than it might push you ahead of other builds.
Yep, I did.

Sponsored

JPGlad21

First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Snazz, 1996 BMW 328i convertible
The base of the Berkshires...central CT.
Now it is bumped to 9/14-10/1...
Less than 2 hrs from Mechanicsville NY! Mine left quickly from OH, but was in NY for 20 days before arriving at the dealership in Central Mass.

Last edited:

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Ok so I ordered on Friday (9/24) before lunch.

How long or what's the norm to get the VIN or VON? I still don't have mine yet......should I be pushing the dealer for this?

Thanks in advance!

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist
Ok so I ordered on Friday (9/24) before lunch.

How long or what's the norm to get the VIN or VON? I still don't have mine yet......should I be pushing the dealer for this?

Thanks in advance!
It's anywhere from 1-3 days on average I think. You gotta follow up with the dealer

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It's anywhere from 1-3 days on average I think. You gotta follow up with the dealer
Thank you, I have been beating them up. I ordered before lunch on Friday.......I expected to have something NLT today. I don't care about waiting, but the '21 model year and Gecko green are both going to disappear soon.

Sponsored

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist
Thank you, I have been beating them up. I ordered before lunch on Friday.......I expected to have something NLT today. I don't care about waiting, but the '21 model year and Gecko green are both going to disappear soon.
You are lucky you got your order in, some dealers stopped taking orders already! I was in the same boat, I had to follow up with the dealer multiple times.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
I would think you should have your VON already if they submitted it. If dealer doesn't get you a VIN Jeep Chat can as long as you have your VON

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I would think you should have your VON already if they submitted it. If dealer doesn't get you a VIN Jeep Chat can as long as you have your VON
That's what I thought.......there has to be some type of verification that the order either processed or was accepted.

I told them they have til close of business today to sort it out.

YJ350Jones

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ Brute, 2006 TJ Rubi, 2016 JK Sahara,
Occupation
Self Employed
I got the email yesterday from US Customer Care stating that my loaded Sarge Green Rubicon is due to arrive at dealer the week of October 6. Exactly 8 weeks from date of order.

YJ350Jones

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ Brute, 2006 TJ Rubi, 2016 JK Sahara,
Occupation
Self Employed
That's what I thought.......there has to be some type of verification that the order either processed or was accepted.

I told them they have til close of business today to sort it out.
My salesman told me when I ordered, that they have allocations, and only place orders a few times a month, so it could sit in limbo for a week or more..........
Sponsored