Sponsored

Chetnik

First Name
Marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecodiesel Gladiator, BMW 135I (widebody)
Occupation
Automotive Industry
From what ive seen - Higher trim = built faster. Not sure what you optioned yours with. I did sarge green rubi. Ordered 9-6-21. Supposedly yesterday the vehicle was finished and waiting for shipping.

I've been waiting since July 27. So for me it's been 10 weeks and counting....I guess the only solace here is that we are at the tail end of 2021 so they can only delay my build so much.
Sponsored

Atch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Painter
From what ive seen - Higher trim = built faster. Not sure what you optioned yours with. I did sarge green rubi. Ordered 9-6-21. Supposedly yesterday the vehicle was finished and waiting for shipping.
Seems to be hit or miss with the higher trim speculations. I ordered a Rubi 2 days after you and am still waiting for it to start the build process.

Chetnik

First Name
Marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecodiesel Gladiator, BMW 135I (widebody)
Occupation
Automotive Industry
Based on that timeline yours shouldn't be built for another 2 days =P. Mine was finished yesterday. So lets see if yours enters build process by the 9th.

Seems to be hit or miss with the higher trim speculations. I ordered a Rubi 2 days after you and am still waiting for it to start the build process.

Criz98

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl
I've been waiting since July 27. So for me it's been 10 weeks and counting....I guess the only solace here is that we are at the tail end of 2021 so they can only delay my build so much.
For 21s, they have to be built before they start production on the 22s correct? I figured , but wasn’t completely sure. That good news means at least I won’t have to wait 4+ months for the Jeep.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
For 21s, they have to be built before they start production on the 22s correct? I figured , but wasn’t completely sure. That good news means at least I won’t have to wait 4+ months for the Jeep.
Correct, I believe they have to shut down the plant for a few days to retool if there are any changes at all.

Sponsored

Shiner87

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Chevy Corvette Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Graphic Design
I was under the impression that 2021 orders were cut of f a while ago.
The order got kicked back by the factory the next day bc Gecko wasn’t available anymore. Found a Gecko green Gladdy in Plano with 21 miles on it and grabbed it today!!

81DBF11F-BE3D-41D4-B02B-A6604B5EA9AA.jpeg

5E3AB922-40C6-48EB-8E00-A54A111655EE.jpeg

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Mine is in JS status, ‘shipped to storage.’ Anyone have any experience with that? I’m guessing that’s due to lack of truck drivers to deliver. It got sent there instead of KZ ‘released by plant’

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Customer factory orders do not count against their allocation, that is a lie.

Sounds like they only want to order dealer lot stock and mark it out the wazoo when it arrives, then sell it to someone else if you walk. Work with Gupton or Tri-City or Chapman if you want to factory order something and get without markup bs.
Gupton told me this as well. This was on Oct. 1st though so I believe 21 orders were halted by then anyway.

"Unfortunately, we are no longer ordering 21MY Jeeps. We have reached our allocation limit for the model year and will not be able to place additional orders. If you would be interested in ordering a 22MY please reach out to me in the middle of October and we will get to work on getting your new Jeep ordered!"

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Gupton told me this as well. This was on Oct. 1st though so I believe 21 orders were halted by then anyway.

"Unfortunately, we are no longer ordering 21MY Jeeps. We have reached our allocation limit for the model year and will not be able to place additional orders. If you would be interested in ordering a 22MY please reach out to me in the middle of October and we will get to work on getting your new Jeep ordered!"
We picked up our Mojave last night. Our salesman said he placed a 21 order on Tuesday and said they were still open. Don't know who to believe at this point.

gregoryizeks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered my Sport S on 8/16. I just received the window sticker today 10/13. Thing is I live in Hawaii. I wonder how long it'll take to get here... 😐

Sponsored

borntostun

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Ordered my loaded Mojave with an order date of 9/7.

No build date, sticker as of yet. They do say that the parts are available.

Has anyone seen a Mojave build go through recently? thanks.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport

For the last few months Mojaves have been getting built very quickly. I would say the only possible holdups could be either manual transmission or if you are in Canada.

borntostun

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
For the last few months Mojaves have been getting built very quickly. I would say the only possible holdups could be either manual transmission or if you are in Canada.
Bummer. Nope and nope. Hopefully something starts to happen next week.

quantumleap39

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 hummer, 1987 firebird, 1929 Mercedes

mine was ordered on 9/14, vin a few days later.
got the build sheet last thursday and the sticker on wed of this week. says it will ship tomorrow and I should have it by 11/7. gecko green Mohave,,

borntostun

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
mine was ordered on 9/14, vin a few days later.
got the build sheet last thursday and the sticker on wed of this week. says it will ship tomorrow and I should have it by 11/7. gecko green Mohave,,
Where do you get that info like build sheet, sticker, and ship date? I haven’t gotten much of anything from chat.
Sponsored