Sponsored

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
My salesman told me when I ordered, that they have allocations, and only place orders a few times a month, so it could sit in limbo for a week or more..........
Customer factory orders do not count against their allocation, that is a lie.

Sounds like they only want to order dealer lot stock and mark it out the wazoo when it arrives, then sell it to someone else if you walk. Work with Gupton or Tri-City or Chapman if you want to factory order something and get without markup bs.
Sponsored

YJ350Jones

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ Brute, 2006 TJ Rubi, 2016 JK Sahara,
Occupation
Self Employed
Thought I'd try the Saddle Leather to get rid of the Red interior accents. All that red plastic never looked great in my opinion. Th
Jeep Gladiator Guide: Gladiator Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process IMG_E1436.JPG
e saddle looks pretty good in person.

YJ350Jones

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ Brute, 2006 TJ Rubi, 2016 JK Sahara,
Occupation
Self Employed
More pictures to come. Jeep is still at the dealer. I'll clean my Ram out tonight and hopefully make the trade tomorrow !

Chetnik

First Name
Marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecodiesel Gladiator, BMW 135I (widebody)
Occupation
Automotive Industry
Idk how much I trust jeep chat...

I ordered 9/6

From 9/7 till 10-3 it was "scheduled to be built with all materials on hand"

On 10/4 it was in paint

On 10/5 I was told the vehicle is done and waiting for shipment to dealer.

When I track my VIN. There is still no build sheet.. really curious if it's actually built haha.

20211005_113820.jpg

20211005_113820.jpg

Sponsored

Atch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Painter
Idk how much I trust jeep chat...

I ordered 9/6

From 9/7 till 10-3 it was "scheduled to be built with all materials on hand"

On 10/4 it was in paint

On 10/5 I was told the vehicle is done and waiting for shipment to dealer.

When I track my VIN. There is still no build sheet.. really curious if it's actually built haha.

Jeep Gladiator Guide: Gladiator Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 20211005_113820

Jeep Gladiator Guide: Gladiator Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 20211005_113820
Contact your dealer and see what they say. It seems they usually have better info.

Shiner87

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Chevy Corvette Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Graphic Design
Thank you, I have been beating them up. I ordered before lunch on Friday.......I expected to have something NLT today. I don't care about waiting, but the '21 model year and Gecko green are both going to disappear soon.
I ordered my Mojave in gecko green today and they said tomorrow was last day available for ordering the color. Can’t wait to get mine in, hopefully before years end!!

Shiner87

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Chevy Corvette Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Graphic Design
You are lucky you got your order in, some dealers stopped taking orders already! I was in the same boat, I had to follow up with the dealer multiple times.
I placed my order today for gecko green Mojave and they said tomorrow was last day for orders on 2021’s

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
I ordered my Mojave in gecko green today and they said tomorrow was last day available for ordering the color. Can’t wait to get mine in, hopefully before years end!!
I was under the impression that 2021 orders were cut of f a while ago.

Sponsored

Criz98

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl
Jeep chat said “”your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build, have been collected and will begin production shortly.”
Does this mean it’s about to begin being built or is it just a lie lol. I had asked for an up date couple days ago and I believe it wasn’t in this stage before, I think it was looking for parts required to built.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep chat said “”your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build, have been collected and will begin production shortly.”
Does this mean it’s about to begin being built or is it just a lie lol. I had asked for an up date couple days ago and I believe it wasn’t in this stage before, I think it was looking for parts required to built.
That should be D1 which means they have gathered all the parts and your truck has been given a build date (which only your dealer can provide).

It can sit in this stage for weeks and the date gets delayed so I wouldn't get super excited. Best to check with your salesman as Jeep Chat can't/won't give out anything beyond vague status updates.

Chetnik

First Name
Marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecodiesel Gladiator, BMW 135I (widebody)
Occupation
Automotive Industry
Your basically waiting for the build to start. Mine sat in that status for 4 weeks. Some less, some more.

That should be D1 which means they have gathered all the parts and your truck has been given a build date (which only your dealer can provide).

It can sit in this stage for weeks and the date gets delayed so I wouldn't get super excited. Best to check with your salesman as Jeep Chat can't/won't give out anything beyond vague status updates.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your basically waiting for the build to start. Mine sat in that status for 4 weeks. Some less, some more.
I've been waiting since July 27. So for me it's been 10 weeks and counting....I guess the only solace here is that we are at the tail end of 2021 so they can only delay my build so much.
Sponsored