Sponsored

NAMJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW GT; 2020 Sport Gladiator
Hi @nerubi do you know what status KZS indicates? I've been in KZ for over a month and now in KZS.

OP
OP

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Hi @nerubi do you know what status KZS indicates? I've been in KZ for over a month and now in KZS.
I've never seen it on the FCA status sheets. JS is storage before it is released to transport. Best guess it is storage for the transport group. I'll see if I can get and answer.

OP
OP

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Best I can determine it means - Second move to rail station.
There are several rail sidings at the plant plus others nearby that they truck them to. They also have several large parking lots near the plant that they store them until transport is ready.
Hope for the best, that it is going to get loaded. Let you know if I get "official" notice of what it means.

NAMJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW GT; 2020 Sport Gladiator
Best I can determine it means - Second move to rail station.
There are several rail sidings at the plant plus others nearby that they truck them to. They also have several large parking lots near the plant that they store them until transport is ready.
Hope for the best, that it is going to get loaded. Let you know if I get "official" notice of what it means.
Thank you much. I'll let you know if I hear anything myself.

Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
But in that post you said your vehicle hasn't arrived.
Correct, but I have had the window sticker for a couple of weeks. Are you saying the window sticker might be changed before the vehicle arrives?

OP
OP

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Correct, but I have had the window sticker for a couple of weeks. Are you saying the window sticker might be changed before the vehicle arrives?
You have the generic sticker. The paper one arrives with the vehicle and if it is like the JL for a custom order it will have your name on it. The one on the sticker database doesn't have the name.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
You have the generic sticker. The paper one arrives with the vehicle and if it is like the JL for a custom order it will have your name on it. The one on the sticker database doesn't have the name.
OK, that is encouraging. Thanks for your knowledge and input!

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Man, I ordered my Jeep May 23 and supposedly it is on a train somewhere in Indiana. At this rate I will be lucky to see it by end of summer...just brutal. I've ordered custom vehicles before and this is the longest I have ever waited.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
You are correct. The window sticker that arrived in the truck did indeed have my name on it!

Sponsored

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
So, my dealership says my build is still a D1....but he provided me with a VIN. Ordered my 3.0 Ecodiesel on 7/12. When I've been calling Jeep customer service, they say all the parts are in with an approximate ship date of 9/11. However, when I use the original poster's link and add my VIN, nothing comes up. I would think my build should be happening soon.
Thoughts from other recent diesel builds?
Thanks!

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
So, my dealership says my build is still a D1....but he provided me with a VIN. Ordered my 3.0 Ecodiesel on 7/12. When I've been calling Jeep customer service, they say all the parts are in with an approximate ship date of 9/11. However, when I use the original poster's link and add my VIN, nothing comes up. I would think my build should be happening soon.
Thanks!
I ordered my 2021 JTR diesel on 7/11. Jeep Care has been saying the same thing about all parts have been delivered for the build for the last 3 weeks. The only thing is they wouldn’t provide a ETA on delivery.

I am hoping by late September.

OP
OP

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Thanks!
A build sheet will not show until after the build has started or nearly complete. A sticker after build is done and ready to ship or has shipped. Their estimated ship date means estimated build date.

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
A build sheet will not show until after the build has started or nearly complete. A sticker after build is done and ready to ship or has shipped. Their estimated ship date means estimated build date.
Thank you....the build starting as the ship date was my suspicion

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
So Customer Care said I'm sequenced for build 9/14....my salesman said it shows in framing on 9/11, which was the initial ship date....at least there's movement from D1 to E
Now I am really anxious to get my rig!
Sponsored

Last edited: