Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

Kevin2323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
I got a reply from him early Wednesday AM but other people reported getting an OOO message later in the day.

Either way he should be enjoying a well earned vacation :)
yup I got no problem with him being on vacation was just curious if anyone else could help.

But I can wait if needed. only a few days. I just need to catch him before more people drive/fly lol
Sponsored

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
if jeep shipped my JTRD on 10.9 when do you think it would get to Gupton?

Rein89

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Don't listen to Jeep chat, 10/13 was the last day of my estimated shipping date and I've yet to receive confirmation of delivery. There's no real way to know unless you drive over there and look.

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Don't listen to Jeep chat, 10/13 was the last day of my estimated shipping date and I've yet to receive confirmation of delivery. There's no real way to know unless you drive over there and look.
April said it shipped 10.9 with a ETA of 10.15-11.1 which is pretty wide. But I would assume that it actually left OH. Otherwise wouldnt it show as in shipping que?

Sponsored

ArmyVet

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Director of Talent Acquisition - US Navy
Not to get off topic or go down a rabbit hole..........but USAA's customer service over the last few years has become dogshit. I'm moving everything over to PenFed, better rates and exceptional customer service. NavyFed has a partnership with Geico now for auto/home insurance.

NavyFed and PenFed are loving all of the new business. One rep I dealt with at PenFed asked if there was a particular reason with my sudden influx of business with them.....I explained how horrible USAA has become. She said at least 50-60% of their new or expanded customer base is expressing the same discontent.

This is coming from a 20+ year USAA member. Either work for my business and take care of me or I'm moving on. Same reason I have moved over to only using AMEX for my credit cards (Gold and HHonor Aspire cards). Sorry loyalty is a 2 way street. Only takes a couple minutes to swap everything over online now.
I've been with USAA for 15+ years and I agree fully; they've gone to shit!

Rein89

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
April said it shipped 10.9 with a ETA of 10.15-11.1 which is pretty wide. But I would assume that it actually left OH. Otherwise wouldnt it show as in shipping que?
There was one guy on here that kept getting delayed shipping a month or so ago after he was told it had already shipped. From my understanding the factory is about 4 hours away from Gupton. If it's not at Gupton, chances are it's sitting outside the factory waiting for a truck. I'm pretty much in the same boat you guys are in, sold my car Saturday and now anxiously waiting for it to arrive.

Dialtone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
My expected delivery date is now - Oct 25th. Surely with these many ready to go they will be here soon... right.....right?..

Ordered 7/27

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Does anyone know who at Gupton could help us in absence of Daniel? Mine is really not a big deal.... I ordered and got my NOM number before he went on vacation, but he told me I would have my VIN in the next 24 - 48 hours. Well, I didn't get it, which is not a big deal, but curious if someone particular there could get that for me?

Do I seem excited? 🤣😂😋

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
Does anyone know who at Gupton could help us in absence of Daniel? Mine is really not a big deal.... I ordered and got my NOM number before he went on vacation, but he told me I would have my VIN in the next 24 - 48 hours. Well, I didn't get it, which is not a big deal, but curious if someone particular there could get that for me?

Do I seem excited? 🤣😂😋
Jeep chat should be able to provide the VIN based on your VON from what I understand.

Sponsored

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep chat should be able to provide the VIN based on your VON from what I understand.
How do I find this magical jeep chat? I tried google and the search bar and didn't get a straight link.

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 Mini Cooper S
For what it’s worth my wife’s Sahara had an estimate of 10/4-10/18 and was there on the 11th. Picking it up next week.
Sponsored