First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Business Consultant
No issues with the halogen bulbs. My last several cars have been expensive European cars with all the bells and whistles, including the latest and greatest lights.

For driving around Texas, my halogens do just fine.
Sponsored

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
I'll jump in late.. I use these Oracle Bulbs.. I found far superior to OEM Halogen and more Lumens than many on the market:

ORACLE Part # 5236-001 - Product Description: LED Bulb Conversion Kit.

Designed for the 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator, these new high-output LED Headlight bulbs require no "flicker-free" adapter and create a 4,000+ Lm blanket of light for nighttime visibility. Philips Luxeon ZES chips allow for the increased Lumen output while still drawing less than half the power of the factory headlight bulb. These smaller chips also have excellent heat dissipation characteristics, making them extremely reliable even in harsh environments.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
No issues with the halogen bulbs. My last several cars have been expensive European cars with all the bells and whistles, including the latest and greatest lights.

For driving around Texas, my halogens do just fine.
Iā€™ve been wrestling with the idea of replacing halogens for LEDs for some time. Yesterday I sprung for some Silverstar Ultrasā€¦ wow, what a difference. How come the OEM halogen bulbs are so bad? Not that Iā€™d stick with halogens permanently, but this cheap upgrade will probably defer my decision another year.

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
Because the common tendancy today is to put in some way too bright crap so you can see 5 miles down the road while blinding the piss outta everyone coming the other direction. Aim/adjust the halogens and they are fine.

TheScott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I'll jump in late.. I use these Oracle Bulbs.. I found far superior to OEM Halogen and more Lumens than many on the market:

ORACLE Part # 5236-001 - Product Description: LED Bulb Conversion Kit.

Designed for the 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator, these new high-output LED Headlight bulbs require no "flicker-free" adapter and create a 4,000+ Lm blanket of light for nighttime visibility. Philips Luxeon ZES chips allow for the increased Lumen output while still drawing less than half the power of the factory headlight bulb. These smaller chips also have excellent heat dissipation characteristics, making them extremely reliable even in harsh environments.
Do you have any flickering at all? Is there a noticeable difference between the low beams and the high beams?

I bought the Axial LED Headlight Bulbs from Extreme Terrain and they were terrible. They flickered and the low beams seemed to illuminate better than the high beams.

Sponsored

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
Do you have any flickering at all? Is there a noticeable difference between the low beams and the high beams?

I bought the Axial LED Headlight Bulbs from Extreme Terrain and they were terrible. They flickered and the low beams seemed to illuminate better than the high beams.
NO Flicker'ing.. Low to High.. beam goes up and reach is much farther.. less low in front on roadway still lit up well. Of note, Not the Bulbs, had to shim the passenger headlight bucket to get horizontal left to right adjustment to my liking... many deer in Pa

WBPGladiator

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator California
When I replaced my factory lights, I initially tried replacing the bulbs with LEDs. Didn't work. A) no high beam and, B) the Jeep 'grill looking like diffuser thingy' they put inside the assembly really negated any extra beaming of the light from the LED. Did the same in the fog lights, but that was a complete success!!!

Again, go back to my earlier post and check out those lights from Amazon. Cheaper at $185 than the $500-600 or more, Oracles and are a direct mount to the factory mounting points. Basically, no muss, no fuss.

The hot wire for the angel eyes is such a simple hook up. Get a dual fuse adapter and use the J52 fuse (it's a switched circuit) to power them. Easy peazy.

Hi there, I ordered the same and am getting ready to install. Iā€™m handy but not a mechanic so a bit worried about getting started. The fuse you are talking about for the halo lighting, where does that connect? I am going to look up where to buy it and hope the plugs they provided with the lights match up with the ones on my Gladiator. Thanks in advance for the help.

Again, here they are.

https://www.amazon.com/Headlights-Gladiator-KEWISAUTO-2018-2021-Accessories/dp/B08TVGWNC6/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=9"+led+headlights&qid=1635963458&sr=8-5

SaladDTD

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I ditched my LED bulbs, both cheap amazon ones and my expensive morimoto units. Got the Audexen 7ā€ units. Best headlights Ive ever had, even beating my cherokee Trailhawk factory LEDS.

9EA3A907-AFD0-4A81-844D-4EC1D1C500F4.jpeg

F377456A-790A-4F85-8F1A-51D8F5AE3B6D.jpeg

E74111AA-6BC1-4637-A0AB-3B627D8689FB.jpeg

0209FFDC-FEF2-476D-9443-C4CC5C17C806.jpeg
Where did you order them from Amazon? which bracket did you use? Any issues with installation etc? Did you get the fog lights as well?

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I have been slowly shopping LED replacements for my Gladiator for several weeks now and I definitely have waited too long. I was running at 75 down 281 on Monday night and I hit a ~200 lb hog. The worst part is that I didn't even see it until maybe a second before impact. I know that it is a black animal on a desolate stretch of unlit highway, but I can't help but think that I could have avoided it if I had LED headlights. Now if I can just keep from another incident before the Black Friday sales start.

Let me know if anyone hears about a good special coming up. I planned on buying Oracle, but could be talked into others.
absolutley! Dunno why anyone wouldā€™ve not opted for the LEDs from the start.

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor
I upgraded to the factory LED lights with no heaters. I have a tazer to swap back and forth. If I have an issue I'll buy a set of Hella yellow 65/55 watt bulbs for the halogens and run those in the winter.

Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Supernova or GTR Lighting bulbs are still the way to go.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
The worst thing about the factory halogen headlights is how poorly they are designed. They give such bad light scatter they arenā€™t effective and blind oncoming drivers. The LED package was a must have option for me and is one of my favorite options. I donā€™t think the OP have issues spotting any hogs with these headlights. That was a very dark NC mountain road.
Jeep Gladiator Halogen Headlights are terrible 4063DDD3-38C9-4AEA-A603-BDE8245578B9

Sunbeam63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I replaced my halogen headlights with Koito H4 headlights from Daniel Stern. Best 7" units I've ever owned, better than OEM in my opinion. I like the timeless look of glass lenses. I'm not a big fan of blinding people with white LEDs, and I don't think they are necessary.

TimC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator , 2021 Wrangler
Occupation
Telecom
Oracle 9ā€ Oculus. Love them.
Plug ā€˜n Play

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
Dunno why anyone wouldā€™ve not opted for the LEDs from the start.
Because the factory Jeep LEDs are shit in the snow. Some of us live where snow is common, and some of us don't have the luxury of being able to sit home when it does. When the Governor gets on the radio and declares a state of emergency and orders everyone off the roads because they're so bad, that's time for me to head to work.
Sponsored