First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technician
G'Day. I was wondering if anyone has one of the Hauk River Raider Snorkel. I know Hauk went out of business about 10 months ago. Just curious how many of the River Raider Snorkels are out there?
Jeep Gladiator Hauk River Raider Snorkel 20210708_115438__66587
Sponsored

PlayfulBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020 Rubicon Gobi
Curious also. I was about to import three to Germany when they went under. Sad day, I have not found similar ideas or designs...
Was always worried about airflow though. I mean every engine wants a certain amount of air...

OP
OP
Appalachia

Appalachia

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technician
Curious also. I was about to import three to Germany when they went under. Sad day, I have not found similar ideas or designs...

Was always worried about airflow though. I mean every engine wants a certain amount of air...
I have one and probably have put 30k miles on my Gladiator since installing the snorkel. I have never experienced any loss of power due air restrictions.

OP
OP
Appalachia

Appalachia

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technician
I found exact replacement filters on Amazon made by KN filter. I bought 2 so I always have a clean one available.

I have one, mainly because it was the only snorkel option for the diesel up until here recently.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I've got one. It's too bad they screwed so many people over. I kept recommending them and people were getting mad about it. But I love the snorkel itself, well thought out and a good design. No gimmicky plastic extruding beyond the body. It was designed by someone who actually offroads down skinny trails. Very happy with mine.

20220723_172652.jpg

Camaroboi13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 17 WK2 3.6, 18 JLU 3.6, 22 JTOD 3.0
Occupation
LEO - Life in Chino
I wanted one for my diesel but unfortunately missed out before they went under. The new stuff just looks so damn ugly to me.