First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Healthcare
Does anybody have these yet? Looking for steps or sliders (mainly for looks). I would love to overpay for the Roam ones, but they’ll probably be “coming soon” for another four years, so I’m looking at other options. Not a fan of the ACE look or the other styles with steps coming off the rails. I don’t mind the LOD ones, either, but I would prefer their destroyer series to be made for the JT.
Sponsored

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
No experience with them but I find the hex bolt head placement odd. Seems like a likely place to hit a rock and grind them off.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
These look like the factory sliders with a bit of flare. One could get a set of the factory ones cheap & then install a bunch of nutcerts & add the button head bolts for way less then half the cost of these.

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Does anybody have these yet? Looking for steps or sliders (mainly for looks). I would love to overpay for the Roam ones, but they’ll probably be “coming soon” for another four years, so I’m looking at other options. Not a fan of the ACE look or the other styles with steps coming off the rails. I don’t mind the LOD ones, either, but I would prefer their destroyer series to be made for the JT.
LOD just released the Destroyer series lightweight for JT, check out Northridge4x4

OP
OP
Cwelroy

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Healthcare
LOD just released the Destroyer series lightweight for JT, check out Northridge4x4
Those are the “armour lite,” which differ from the destroyer. Not a fan of the armour lite look. Thanks for keeping an eye out though!

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Those are the “armour lite,” which differ from the destroyer. Not a fan of the armour lite look. Thanks for keeping an eye out though!
Doh! My bad, thanks for being kind when correcting me
Sponsored