First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
If you haven't looked at the front of the bed, where the motorcycle treads are, and looked closely, you'll see a 5 slot grill (7 if you count the treads), with square headlights and round turn signals below.

jp020_087gl8sb3bdtv5auqmvcp4uses1j4a5.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

OrangeChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n Gladiator

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Isn’t it that way on the tailgate too? I’d look, but mine’s in D1 for the holidays.
No, on the tailgate it’s different... it’s more like a perfect fit for a magnum size (1500 ml) bottle of sparkling wine! Happy holidays to the Jeep Gladiator community!!!

E161EAFE-3792-4E99-ACE2-DD0FFAB97106.jpeg

D68C7D4F-9458-40D0-91B5-A3AC2534B916.jpeg

OrangeChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n Gladiator
Any idea if there’s a way to get a photo of the 419 build crew with my JT? Just a nice posed snap, hidden away in the glove box; smiling workers with the Punk’n on the line.

Reactions: jlg

Sponsored

Hurricane

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator-2019 wrangler unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
The spooky ghost noise when going in reverse is pretty cool :CWL:

But really... I’m sure it’s not their intended purpose, but I use the rubber blocks that come with the Freedom panel bag to wedge the bag and panels into place in the bed. Keeps them from sliding around while driving.

The cutout in the center console to allow the phone cable to pass through is a good idea.

Found it a good idea to label on the door hinges which Torx to use, but found it odd it isn’t labeled anywhere else (that I’ve found).

I really like that they’ve integrated a drain hole in the sunk in portion for the windshield bolts. That’s a decent look for getting rid of standing water.

A feature I like in theory but dislike in practice is the phone holding slot between the cup holders. It’s not deep enough and the phone just bounces around.

I don’t understand why the door locks are on the doors but the window controls are in the center stack. Why not just put a central lock by the window controls to keep it all in one place? AND cut the cost of an additional lock and more expensive doors. Surprised the bean movers didn’t voice on that one.

I’ve got more, but I’ll check in later.
It's not a phone holder. It holds your key fob

OP
OP
SleepyJeep

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Hey @JAY I think that @glady8or has a great point. Do you know why Jeep does not make it so the hoods can be locked shut? Know who at Jeep can comment on this? Thanks much.

And yes I know. Go doorless and anyone could reach inside release an inside lock.

Anyone else here have a good suggestion for this?
I added a DV8 off road hood locking hold downs and replaced the clamps. You can look at it in my build thread. It is not bullet proof but you need a key to open it or a pretty heavy duty bolt cutter :). I mainly added that to secure what is under the hood and to keep the hood from flapping up and down in some harsh conditions.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Steering wheel media controls
Right side back of steering wheel - top/bottom of switch controls radio volume, center of switch controls source (AM, FM, XM...)..

The volume of the guidance system can be set with this switch while audible guidance is active.

Left side back of steering wheel - top/bottom of switch controls tuning up and down, center of switch controls saved favorites.

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
On the driver side of the windshield is a small recess in the black dot periphery for your oil change sticker
It hides the VIN number nicely from the police.
Sponsored