Sponsored

Hidden/Buried features of the JT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hidden features I found recently were that you can go into the radio and set it to unlock all your doors with 1 push of the fob button.

You can also set your remote-start to NOT honk the horn when you hit the button twice to turn it on, which is nice on early mornings when your hunting or something and you don't want to wake up the whole house, or neighborhood.
Sponsored

Tufelhundin

First Name
Windsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S “sold”, 2022 JTR
Occupation
Gov
1st thing I do when I get a vehicle is disabled the horn when locking and unlocking. Nothing pisses me off more than going deer hunting and even though I may walk in 1/2 mile or more to bowhunt it just chaps me to no end then to climb out the truck before daylight, to quietly gather my climber and all my stuff only to have the driver lock his truck when we are 20 yards away.... WTF....

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
Took a picture of my center display and found the old willys when I viewed the picture. I can not see it with the naked eye.
Jeep Gladiator Hidden/Buried features of the JT IMG_3209.JPG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
@Russler You're getting the exact same MPG's I am... What mods have you done to yours?

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Not sure it's a "feature" but you only trigger the engine off (ACC) if you push hard enough on the brakes. If you stop and press lightly on the brakes your engine keeps running, if you press harder then the engine will cut. Just learn to modulate the brake pedal and you don't have to turn it off every time.

Sponsored

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
@Russler You're getting the exact same MPG's I am... What mods have you done to yours?
I haven't done much...LOL.
  • Mopar Performance - Cat Back Exhaust System
  • Mopar Performance - Cold Air Intake
  • Mopar 2" Lift Kit with Fox Shocks
  • Mopar Steering Stabilizer
  • Warn – Zeon Platinum 12,000 winch w/ 80ft synthetic rope
  • Rock Slide Power Step/Running Boards
  • ADD Front and Rear Bumpers (include Baja Design OnX6 light in front bumper and Baja Design sport white combo for rear)
  • Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x11.50R18LT D 127Q
  • Fuel® Off-Road Beast Wheel In 18x9 +1 offset
  • TAZER Mini
Also replaced the antenna and added a Carhart rear seat cover but I dont think either of those had an impact on gas mileage :)

You can follow the build at https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/russler-build.24678/

Papalecki

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
@TexasTaylors I’ve heard two answers to the 419 questions.....the battle of Lexington and Concord (the start of the revolution) was on April 19 (4/19).
And, the area code of the plant where the Glad is made is 419 (I didn’t verify that, but I’ve heard that).

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
It is the Toledo plant area code. Been directly confirmed by Jeep on several occasions.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Not sure it's a "feature" but you only trigger the engine off (ACC) if you push hard enough on the brakes. If you stop and press lightly on the brakes your engine keeps running, if you press harder then the engine will cut. Just learn to modulate the brake pedal and you don't have to turn it off every time.
That’s one of the “parameters” that have to be met to engage the ESS. There are several. Here’s an excerpt from the manual that lists the parameters. I’ve also noticed that if the wheel is turned past a certain point, the ess won’t engage. I guess they would assume your getting ready to make a turn or something.

36817356-9E47-4A26-8627-EA39F41FBF47.jpeg

06D36E91-F53B-411E-98BC-31CDA51AA095.jpeg

Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
OK.... who else has a bit of Gator in their
Stingray. Owned this Sting for 6 Mos. Just noticed the rear seat latches are painted a different “animal”. Both rear seat latches are Gator coloured. While the tethers are Stingray.
Anyone else have this anomaly?

5F226AC3-CD9F-4817-8E6C-C955F67D6F76.jpeg
Have any of us considered that the real reason the seat latch in every single Gladiator, regardless of color, is Gobi green because it's a nod to the original Army green the first Jeeps were painted?