Sponsored

High Line Fenders + Aftermarket Liners = Better Clearance?

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
For those that are running the slim led’s, are they discoloring after a couple of months?
I’ve had a cheap set of leds and they all yellowed after a couple months.
Sponsored

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
Has anyone found an inner fender liner for EcoDiesel? I know American Adventure Labs has theirs and I love the fit finish and quick release but I'm not trying to spend $700+ on a set of fender liners. I have the AAL fender chop light bracket but can't run without fender liners here in the East, especially with mud and salt season coming.

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
This might be an odd one, but does anyone know if the AAL front and rear inner fenders/liners are compatible with stock JT Rubicon fenders? I'm not necessarily looking to replace the stock fenders, but would like run these over the stock plastics for looks and for quick removal when I want to get access to what's under there.

I'm also thinking of doing the Grimm ARB mount behind the driver fender liner, so I'm wondering if these would occupy that space, if anyone happens to know.

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
Yes they will work. Fender liner removes from the fender. But AAL is very good about answering questions if you contact them directly.

Rwalk31

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU/ 13 Ram 3500
Thanks!
Both companies make quality products, but I decided on Quake the second time around because I installed a set for a customer and liked the plug/play without the need for an extra harness or tazer, and the amber side marker light. They are also DOT legal which is nice, but wasn't a real deciding factor.

No body trimming on the Gladiator, I just had to trim about an inch off the Rubicon rails. I am running some cheapo $100 amazon liners in the front(they will have to be hacked up when I go to coilovers) and a set of JCR liners in the rear.
great looking jeep! Do you by chance have a video or a write up on your fender flare mods?

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
2_3.jpg

The AAL high line fenders coupled with their quick release inner fenders is the way to go. We are running 38s with no lift with these on and no rubbing.

AAL just released their rear inner fender liners, which are alos quick release, so either get on over to our website or AALs and pick up this trio.
Thank you 👍
Sponsored