Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR DIESEL
Occupation
Retire Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
My back seat is for my dog that seems to be the perfect driving companion once she calms down. She keeps her opinions to herself, doesnā€™t complain about my driving, and she does approve all Jeep mods!

I did try the Dirty Dog hammock and netting to keep her confined to the rear of the cab but she was like a drunken sailor as she paced back and forth. So I went with a Goose Gear 60% delete but kept the netting. I mounted her crate and secured it with shock loaded bungee cords.

Since I covered the seats with Carhartt covers, I lost the use of the molle panels but I use the netting to mount anything I need including foldable dog bowl, leash, head lamp, gloves, sunglass case, and a bottle opener. And yes, I had to buy the matching Carhartt bed mat for the crate!

Jeep Gladiator Holy Molle! Who's Actually Using Them? 3966FA01-D745-4DEC-BE08-D6272A7BE78B

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet
I have two girls, so I use them to keep essentials like tissue, lip balm, tablet charger, sunscreen, bug spray etc. Also have a couple of water bottle holders. I don't like cluttering up the front seat area with all that stuff. FYI my kids a little so leg room isn't a priority right now.

Jeep Gladiator Holy Molle! Who's Actually Using Them? 3966FA01-D745-4DEC-BE08-D6272A7BE78B
I got two boys myself... and my backseats look almost identical (complete with footprints LOL)... but in black.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I got two boys myself... and my backseats look almost identical (complete with footprints LOL)... but in black.
I couldnā€™t handle the footprints. Hence the seat covers. Best anxiety medicine ever. Other than the hitch skid.

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I couldnā€™t handle the footprints. Hence the seat covers. Best anxiety medicine ever. Other than the hitch skid.
YEah man... I'm just holding out a little longer to get those Bartacts. I really like having the Molle there, and the Bartacts are the only covers I can see that offer an equally good looking alternative. Those that hang from the headrest look so flimsy and floppy.
Now that I know the Molle seatbacks look to be getting phased out, I'm loving mine even more!

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
YEah man... I'm just holding out a little longer to get those Bartacts. I really like having the Molle there, and the Bartacts are the only covers I can see that offer an equally good looking alternative. Those that hang from the headrest look so flimsy and floppy.
Now that I know the Molle seatbacks look to be getting phased out, I'm loving mine even more!
They were the very first modification, or I should say the first thing ordered.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I found out from them that they make Warnā€™s winch covers for them. Then I noticed the patent pending tag uses bartactā€™s font. No wonder those covers are indestructible.

Toten Unterhosen

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Another vote for Bartact...had them in my JK back when they were Trek Armor. Bombproof. Simply not enough molle attachment space on the standard Rubi seats.

Jeep Gladiator Holy Molle! Who's Actually Using Them? molle

OP
OP
Lunentucker

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Another vote for Bartact...had them in my JK back when they were Trek Armor. Bombproof. Simply not enough molle attachment space on the standard Rubi seats.

Jeep Gladiator Holy Molle! Who's Actually Using Them? molle
Do you have a house, or is this it?

Sponsored

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Do you have a house, or is this it?
Hehe...this is my "Ready Truck" for Search and Rescue. There's a large truckbox in the bed full of additional gear. The "house" is a 100-year-old log cabin overlooking Arches National Park.

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker

Advntrbound

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Those Bartacs look nice and they are reasonable priced. I pulled my covers and added seat heaters. I really don't want to do that again...lol.
I may just hire it out this time.

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ugh... all you Bartact guys just compelled me to order $840 in car seat covers! LOL...

Like I said, Bartact is the only Molle alternative I'd consider beyond my factory ones!
I don't want to bogart this thread so I'm gonna post another one asking for pictures of your Bartacts, and a few questions.

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Tr
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
I have a wider 5.11 Molle bag on the driver's side that holds the winch remote and gloves inside; Leatherman, Jeep tool pouch, and small flashlight outside. Passenger side has two 5.11 square pouches: one with wet wipes, tissues, minimal first aid kit, and similar; the other has ? now that I think about it, I don't know what my wife has stashed in that one... Pens on the outside of the one closer to center so they're easier to grab from either front seat. Both also work as a place to clip on GMRS radios when on a trip to know where they are.

Works well for me.
Sponsored