Sponsored

How are you holding up during the quarantine?

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Ahh the night off time to do some stuff to JT and LJ need to replace hose's and T-stat regular maintenance stuff after 15 year's and 1/4 million miles;) my reason for having and driving Jeeps.
Pull out grill and grill some salmon:) I should have been cutting grass :giggle: that's why I live in the sticks.;)
The only thing that really stinks is I'm happier when I'm out and about traveling. My place is looking like a Jeep storage lot...

15856190724116885837987436595491.jpg
Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Got tired of being indoors for the last few days other than working on the yard...so a couple buddies and I got to get out for a bit in our other toys and enjoy some open road.

FB_IMG_1585515464494.jpg
Details!

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a nurse. I'm essential. Sad that we are asking the community to make us masks that provide subpar to very little real protection compared to disposable masks especially the ones we should be using the n95 but we should be using a new one between every resident not putting it in a bag for tomorrow. When this was being called a hoax, we should of been pumping masks and ventilators out, not wait till last week and wait for the manufactures come to you. We could of been getting ready for this, but instead it was being called a hoax while they had their brokers sell their stock.

Ryan...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
Being in law enforcement, this whole situation really makes work a boring place to be. Wife works in a large hospital and is constantly surrounded by infected individuals. We've basically accepted that we're going to catch it at some point.

On my end, in an effort to avoid getting any officers sick, we're enforcing almost no non-violent crimes which means sitting on our asses for 8 hours most nights. 3rd shift is already boring enough at times, now its unbearable when you're used to chasing stolen cars, foot pursuits, going out and actively searching for crimes being committed, etc...

Last edited:

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I'm still working normally for now and the only thing I've been effected by was less overtime but it's been a blessing in disguise. I've been able to actually enjoy the weekend off and spend time with the wife and kids. Before this I had only one off day. I'm still nowhere near getting a gladiator but my family is safe and we still have food at the table, the gladiator can wait.

Sponsored

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
lol....Mine is the Slingshot with the 4 wheel conversion. The orange one is a Campagna T-Rex. The Black one is a Vanderhall Venice. We all went on a good little ride through the back roads of Colorado.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
What are those?
lol....Mine is the Slingshot with the 4 wheel conversion. The orange one is a Campagna T-Rex. The Black one is a Vanderhall Venice. We all went on a good little ride through the back roads of Colorado.

OP
OP
Slapping_Rabbits

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
I'm a nurse. I'm essential. Sad that we are asking the community to make us masks that provide subpar to very little real protection compared to disposable masks especially the ones we should be using the n95 but we should be using a new one between every resident not putting it in a bag for tomorrow. When this was being called a hoax, we should of been pumping masks and ventilators out, not wait till last week and wait for the manufactures come to you. We could of been getting ready for this, but instead it was being called a hoax while they had their brokers sell their stock.
yeah i just heard about them selling stocks! How messed up is that?! i hope they get jailed and heavily fined for that! I also heard about putting the n95s in a bag for a day from my sister working in the ER. I find that crazy! How are you guys doing on ventilators?

OP
OP
Slapping_Rabbits

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
I just looked those up and i had no idea they existed and i totally want one! Have you driven them all? Which do you like the best?

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
yeah i just heard about them selling stocks! How messed up is that?! i hope they get jailed and heavily fined for that! I also heard about putting the n95s in a bag for a day from my sister working in the ER. I find that crazy! How are you guys doing on ventilators?
I'm in LTC (long term care) facility, so we don't have ventilators. The truth is, eventually everyone is going to get exposed, this virus will become a long term problem till everyone gets exposed and or they get a vaccine but they have never been able to make a vaccine for the common cold virus because it mutates and this one has already mutated once. We are just trying to not over load the hospital beds, the problem being that it is not just a few days in the hospital recovering, it is tying up a hospital bed for 2 or 3 weeks. The usual procedure is to move to rehabs that are usually also LTC and LTC facilities don't want to take on virus isolation.

Sponsored

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I am hanging in here. I came to the bay area for some personal reasons and now I have been stuck in Cali - bay area for the past 2 months and I just canceled my flight back because I don't want to take the risk and fly. I am gonna fly back in June. I miss my JT LOL.

I have been telecommuting for a while now tho... But, being away from your own home kinda sucks... Hopefully everything gets better by this summer.

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi 2016 Range Rover supercharged LWB, F350 KR S/D, 30th Anniversary Camaro SS convertible
I wish I was under Quarantine but for me unfortunately, I work for the Airlines :facepalm:

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
I just looked those up and i had no idea they existed and i totally want one! Have you driven them all? Which do you like the best?
I have driven the Vanderhall and obviously my slingshot. I think the Vanderhall is a lot more refined...but the cost difference when I got mine was ridiculous. I paid $18k for mine...and the only Vanderhall that was available in 2015 was the Laguna...Price tag on that was starting at $65k. The T-Rex new is around $65k. So the Slingshot was a budget option...disregard all I have put in to it. Jeep owners would probably blush at the number. I think if I were to get rid of the Slingshot, I would look at the Vanderhall Carmel. They are right around $45k. Nice and roomie. Very classy ride that comes with Heat and AC.
Sponsored