Sponsored

How often should I lower and raise my spare to ensure the cable continues to function?

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
I never lower my spare.

I always pick it up.

dia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FiIBCHmLFYgfXrkIDLh%2Fgiphy.gif

I'll drop it now, though. A 33" is kinda pointless with 37". I plan on tracking down a used 37 for a spare.
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I never lower my spare.

I always pick it up.

Jeep Gladiator How often should I lower and raise my spare to ensure the cable continues to function? dia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FiIBCHmLFYgfXrkIDLh%2Fgiphy

I'll drop it now, though. A 33" is kinda pointless with 37". I plan on tracking down a used 37 for a spare.
I actually picked up a 7-10 split - once. I had a couple of beers, I think that was the secret. I shocked myself and my whole team. (I was a much better bowler after a beer frame or two anyway so it made sense)

For the spare tire - my wife says a diet will help that little issue.

For the spare tire on my Gladiator, or rather under it, it gets exercised with every tire rotation.

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
I actually picked up a 7-10 split - once. I had a couple of beers, I think that was the secret. I shocked myself and my whole team. (I was a much better bowler after a beer frame or two anyway so it made sense)

For the spare tire - my wife says a diet will help that little issue.

For the spare tire on my Gladiator, or rather under it, it gets exercised with every tire rotation.
I don't get into a rhythm until 5 or 6 games. And by then I've started to blister up and my arm's tired. A couple months ago I bowled for 90mins and it wasn't until about 45mins in when I got my first turkey.

The closest lanes to me is a family fun center, so bowling is blacklight & neon. Hard to pickup the lane markers.
Sponsored