First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - Hydro Blue
Occupation
EE
Mine is 76.75” at the highest point of the hard top. It has a 2” Daystar spacer lift and 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

9DF8A1DB-CACB-4B7D-937F-C9EDECF1CD30.jpeg
Sport S w/ Max Tow
Hard Top
37x13.50r22 RBP Repulsor
3.5" Skyjacker Long Arm Coil Spring w/ monotube shocks
78.5"

20190819_185735.jpg

20190818_183155.jpg
Lookin' good! Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored

UglyViking

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Sierra 1500 & 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Don't know how I missed this thread. Since I posted an identical question a few days ago and was able to dig up a little more info on this forum I'm going to add it to list this with a link to each original posting so that hopefully this information can continue to be organized together, assuming it's relevant to anyone.

User: 5chema (original post)
Model: Rubicon Canada Launch Edition
Lift: N/A
Tires: Stock
Top: Hard
Height: 72 3/4"

User: Joker4L (original post)
Model: Rubicon "LE"
Lift: mopar 2” lift
Tires: 35 KO2
Top: Hard
Height: 73"

User: WXman (original post)
Model: Sport Max Tow
Lift: 2" front lift
Tires: Rubicon tires
Top: Hard top
Height: 71"

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
My Rubicon with 2.5" EVO Enforcer stage 2 lift and 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on stock rubicon wheels is 78" to the center of the roof with a 2x4 across the roof to capture the highest point. Not sure how everyone else is measuring the highest point but that seems like the only way to get an accurate measurement. Seems like the EVO lift is tall for a 2.5".

Jeep Gladiator How Tall is Your Modified Gladiator?? IMG_2264

1OffCraz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Looks like you need some soft top measurements from some of us.

Model: Sport
Lift: Mopar 2"
Tires: 33" Firestone MTR
Top: Soft top
Height: 77"

That height was measured at the highest point of the soft top while it was closed and sitting level inside my garage.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Model: Sport Max Tow
Lift: 2.5" Clayton
Tires: 35" BFG Ko2's
Top: Hard top

Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Looks like you need some soft top measurements from some of us.

Model: Sport
Lift: Mopar 2"
Tires: 33" Firestone MTR
Top: Soft top

That height was measured at the highest point of the soft top while it was closed and sitting level inside my garage.
hmmmm..... your height is only 1” less than the 2.5”Evo lifted with 37s. Something doesn’t add up or the manufacturers claims are quite a bit off in both directions

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
hmmmm..... your height is only 1” less than the 2.5”Evo lifted with 37s. Something doesn’t add up or the manufacturers claims are quite a bit off in both directions
Nah he has a soft top.. They have a peak & are taller then the hard tops.

That said all the manufacturer claims are off... Just a matter of how much, which direction & front or back..

1OffCraz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I took an actual measurement running the tape down through between the bed and the cab, and measured the highest point of soft top. My JK with 35's and a hard top was way lower than the JT with 33's and soft top.

I can't go any bigger than 33" or it won't fit in the parking garage at work.
I'm only an inch under as it is, and was a bit worried when I drove it in the first day.
I have to remember not to have the man bun flipped back, or it isn't even close to fitting.

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
I took an actual measurement running the tape down through between the bed and the cab, and measured the highest point of soft top. My JK with 35's and a hard top was way lower than the JT with 33's and soft top.

I can't go any bigger than 33" or it won't fit in the parking garage at work.
I'm only an inch under as it is, and was a bit worried when I drove it in the first day.
I have to remember not to have the man bun flipped back, or it isn't even close to fitting.
thanks for the explanation.I didn’t consider the soft top would be taller.

CheatyJeepy14

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
My Rubicon with 2.5" EVO Enforcer stage 2 lift and 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on stock rubicon wheels is 78" to the center of the roof with a 2x4 across the roof to capture the highest point. Not sure how everyone else is measuring the highest point but that seems like the only way to get an accurate measurement. Seems like the EVO lift is tall for a 2.5".

you have a set up I’m pretty much looking for. What is the height from the ground to the door sill? In other words: how much height is there to get yourself into the vehicle? My fiancé is only 5‘5« so obviously there is some consideration there for her getting in/out.

Sponsored

CheatyJeepy14

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S w/ Max Tow
Hard Top
37x13.50r22 RBP Repulsor
3.5" Skyjacker Long Arm Coil Spring w/ monotube shocks
78.5"

Also same question as above: with your set up, what’s the height from the ground to the door sill? Ie. How far do you have to climb to get in?

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Rubicon, Mopar lift, hard top, 37/13.50-20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. 77”. the highest point is the trailing edge of the hard top as I have a slight rake with the rear sitting higher.

The parking garage signs at work Say 6’ 6” (78”), so I brought my tape measure and measured the true height of the sign. Surprisingly, it was right at 6’ 6” at its lowest point. So, I parked under it and checked. I had just under an inch clearance which may be due to the decline of the ramp and where my wheels sat on the ramp. It really looks like I will hit, but fortunately the sign is truly the lowest point.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
you have a set up I’m pretty much looking for. What is the height from the ground to the door sill? In other words: how much height is there to get yourself into the vehicle? My fiancé is only 5‘5« so obviously there is some consideration there for her getting in/out.
My wife is 5’3” and she has no issue getting in and out and I don’t have a step, just the slider. At some point I will add a slider/step. She does have to jump but not an issue.

87A42F54-35B6-435B-8CCD-52B937F75384.jpeg

CheatyJeepy14

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife is 5’3” and she has no issue getting in and out and I don’t have a step, just the slider. At some point I will add a slider/step. She does have to jump but not an issue.

Jeep Gladiator How Tall is Your Modified Gladiator?? 87A42F54-35B6-435B-8CCD-52B937F75384
thanks for the quick response! Pretty high but definitely doable.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
thanks for the quick response! Pretty high but definitely doable.
My wife says stock it was a jump to get in so she just considers anything I do to be the same but bigger hop up. Now my dog disagrees and I have to lift her in because she refuses to jump in or out at the new height.
Sponsored