How Tall is Your Modified Gladiator??

CheatyJeepy14

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
My wife says stock it was a jump to get in so she just considers anything I do to be the same but bigger hop up. Now my dog disagrees and I have to lift her in because she refuses to jump in or out at the new height.
i Will pass this to my fiancé since she hasn’t seen the truck yet in person (long distance with covid and deployment stopping us).
We had the same problem with a Great Dane in the JK
Sponsored

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Anyone have a measurement for a stock rubicon on 35's? Specifically Goodyear Duratracs? My garage opening is 76". I previously had a 2012 F150 FX4 that was 75.6" and it fit, trying to see if the Gladiator will as well.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Anyone have a measurement for a stock rubicon on 35's? Specifically Goodyear Duratracs? My garage opening is 76". I previously had a 2012 F150 FX4 that was 75.6" and it fit, trying to see if the Gladiator will as well.
Im sitting at 73" stock rubicon Duratrac 35's.

Sponsored

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I need them in a 37's. 37's is the new 35".

I have been running them since 2011 and love this tire. Moving on to the Milestar patagonia 38's.
I'm on my second set of duratracs 33s on my 4runner. I wish they made 37s. That would have been my choice.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
How do you like those tires? I work for GY HQ.
i ran duratracs on a bunch of my vehicle fleet for a long time And love them. If you guys would make them in a 37x12.5 17, theyd sell like hot cakes. Its such a good tire. Had they been available in 37, i would have got them.

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
i ran duratracs on a bunch of my vehicle fleet for a long time And love them. If you guys would make them in a 37x12.5 17, theyd sell like hot cakes. Its such a good tire. Had they been available in 37, i would have got them.
I fully plan to send this thread to our marketing/product teams. Thanks guys.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
thats great news. I hope it goes somewhere. imo its the best tire for cross mix use of road, trail, mud, and weather there is.

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I sent an email out to them 2 weeks ago about this very topic. I received a message back that said they have no plans of making the Duratrac in a larger size at this time.

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
thats great news. I hope it goes somewhere. imo its the best tire for cross mix use of road, trail, mud, and weather there is.
Being a GY employee, I was torn between the 35" duratrac and the 37" kevlars when I get my JTR in a few months but I guess I'm maturing in my 30's because I'm leaning towards the smaller tire...

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I sent an email out to them 2 weeks ago about this very topic. I received a message back that said they have no plans of making the Duratrac in a larger size at this time.

That's not surprising... may take a few people asking... it may not be immediate but maybe sometime in the future if enough people clamor for them.

deadbug

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electrician
My Rubicon with 2.5" EVO Enforcer stage 2 lift and 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on stock rubicon wheels is 78" to the center of the roof with a 2x4 across the roof to capture the highest point. Not sure how everyone else is measuring the highest point but that seems like the only way to get an accurate measurement. Seems like the EVO lift is tall for a 2.5".

IMG_2264.jpg
just curious about getting in and out of the cab?, I'll be 1 inch taller when my lift goes on in a few
weeks, thinking I might need to add steps but would rather not!

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
just curious about getting in and out of the cab?, I'll be 1 inch taller when my lift goes on in a few
weeks, thinking I might need to add steps but would rather not!
It really depends on who is getting in and out. I am fine but my kids and wife don’t like getting in with it being so tall. I added Ace rock sliders that double as steps and it fixed the issue.
Sponsored