Sponsored

armd.offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi JTRD
Does anyone know when Limited Edition Earl will be available to order? I don't see it on the order sheet as of Nov 8th.
Sponsored

paretile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
Earl Gray sounds interesting.

I was hoping for an option to get leather seats on a max tow (other than Texas Trail).

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Snazzberr6 is supposed to be limited, but it's been out more than 3 month, no? The 2 dealers I went to yesterday were just as surprised to see this sheet and we all concluded that the limited colors shown MAY be available, but at different times. But with 6 limited colors, it's anyone's guess as to when, and for how long, they may be available.

This sucks as I'm interested in seeing what yellow looks like, or if Gecko will be available immediately. Dont mind waiting another month or so to order, but how long will these used car prices stay up??

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
This sucks as I'm interested in seeing what yellow looks like, or if Gecko will be available immediately. Dont mind waiting another month or so to order, but how long will these used car prices stay up??
All the used lots around here are filled to the gills, and I remember them well enough to know that most of the inventory isn't turning over. If colors are your thing, prepare to wait. Earl was supposed to be last model year, so I think it will be first. My guess is that they'll make Gobi last since that's the one I'm most interested in, lol.

Everything about this market sucks and is unpredictable. I wanted to invest in Rivian this week, but they supposedly have about a billion dollars of value per vehicle delivered so far? Yikes. I keep waiting for a market correction but what do I know, lol. Smartest thing I did last year was invest in Starbucks- but I shoulda bought a lot more.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Maybe they will drop Snazb. and apply Earl now. Also bring Gecko back for a couple more months, then pull it for Gobi in the spring? Man I don’t want to wait Another summer to order :facepalm:

Sponsored

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
I know this thread is about exterior color options but after reading that article I'm a tad disappointed that my sport s isn't going to come with the black wheels. I have tires waiting here to put on them. if i had known they were doing that i would have bought a different size rim with he tires.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Earl was supposed to be last model year
Earl was never on the fleet guide last year. All of the colors that were on the full fleet guide from the beginning of 21 ended up making it into production. Not sure if Earl was rumored or not but I know some people were thinking/hoping it was going to be Earl instead of Gecko as the last limited edition color of MY21.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Earl was never on the fleet guide last year. All of the colors that were on the full fleet guide from the beginning of 21 ended up making it into production. Not sure if Earl was rumored or not but I know some people were thinking/hoping it was going to be Earl instead of Gecko as the last limited edition color of MY21.
At EJS they described it as upcoming - and the concept originally came out in 2020. I think their schedule just got delayed is all.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
this is so disappointing if true I went with a sarge because they told me they wouldn't be doing gobi again and now this. I hope this article is fake.
Im in the same boat... I like gator/gobi, but since not available, I ordered a 22MY Sarge. If you think about it, its really a toss up because we have the advantage of having our orders in and are not waiting on something that might not ever happen. Plus, reading through all the comments, nobody really mentions Sarge and I never see it in my area.... or on youtube, so even though its been available already, it still seems rare.... I say for this... Sarge is even better and I'm happy with it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rockside

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I’ve been waiting for Earl. When it’s available I think I’ll finally pull the trigger.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Wrangler order guide dropped today, keep your eyes peeled! đź‘€

kperez4446

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler unlimited 2014
Im in the same boat... I like gator/gobi, but since not available, I ordered a 22MY Sarge. If you think about it, its really a toss up because we have the advantage of having our orders in and are not waiting on something that might not ever happen. Plus, reading through all the comments, nobody really mentions Sarge and I never see it in my area.... or on youtube, so even though its been available already, it still seems rare.... I say for this... Sarge is even better and I'm happy with it.
I'm sticking with my sarge to its growing on me going to put some army green abram wheels on it too. I was dead set on gobi though
Sponsored