First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
I'm sticking with my sarge to its growing on me going to put some army green abram wheels on it too. I was dead set on gobi though
Im exactly thinking down the same lines..... I'm happy with Sarge..... and I dont want to spoil it worrying about another color..... since I retired from the Marine Corps, I want a more utilitarian/military look to my rig. Yeah, Gobi could fill that void.... more like the vehicles we used in the desert..... I am more old school and really like the greens and camouflage like the HMWWVs , 5-tons and all of our other equipment.... the Abrams will be a great choice and will look tough !
Sponsored

kacey

First Name
holten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chris262
Every year. We like to see its new features, but we also like the color options that it renews regularly.

TweakBox Tutuapp

Last edited:

Sponsored

Average-Joe

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport Altitude
Occupation
Manager
I can’t wait to see earl grey in person.

Sponsored

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Don't take any of this as fact and don't kill the messenger if it isn't true. Just ran across this article listing the supposed 2022 colors. I think some people are going to be very happy if it's true.

FULL ARTICLE

The full article also lists the other changes to the JT for MY2022.

First, there's a wide assortment of new exterior paint color options to choose from on the 2022 Jeep Gladiator. First, Silver Zynith Metallic (Metallic Silver, an exterior paint color that first appeared on the all-new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L (WL)) replaces Billet Silver Metallic (also Metallic Silver), while Limited-Edition Gobi Clear Coat (Gloss Beige) reappears for the first time since 2020. Other new exterior paint color options for 2022 include Limited-Edition Earl Clear Coat (which appears to be a Gloss Light Blue-Gray), Limited Edition Gecko Pearlcoat Metallic (a Metallic Bright Green color that first appeared midway through the 2021 model year), and High Velocity Clear Coat (appearing to be a Gloss Yellow).
Well if FCA is looking at this, Gator, Gobi or Sargent Green (in that order) are the colors I want for my 22...make it happen!

Reactions: RS3

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Well if FCA is looking at this, Gator, Gobi or Sargent Green (in that order) are the colors I want for my 22...make it happen!
PS...Goin Overlanding...its all about the color...to my boss...she fixes breakfast.

.:eMETAL:.

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Hospitality
I would love to see Rescue Green come back
My first Jeep was also my first brand new purchase. A 2008 JKU Rubicon in Rescue Green. I sure loved that color. My second JK a 2010 purchase used in 2013 was in Natural Green Pearlcoat, another great color. I guess that answers the question as to why I built my Gladiator in Sarge. I can’t escape the greens, they just feel natural to Jeep. Tans and tan/green mixtures too -Gator and Gobi were on point.

But honestly, I think they’re due for a good bronze/gold color for nostalgia.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
if it hasn’t already been covered, it seems as if Gecko is no longer available on a ‘22 Mojave order based on a text image from and conversation with a sales manager.
Gecko disappeared in November (I think) of 21. If it comes back it will be later in 22.

BaliMawr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTMT, 2004 R1150GS, 1979 R100
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Art Teacher, Blacksmith
I would love to see a dark blue. Maybe Patriot blue from the Rams? I like my Sting Gray, but its everywhere, and I like Hydro, but I think Hydro is just a bit TOO blue for me. Maybe I'll just wait for 2023...
I agree. I want a color, and am going with snazzberry, but would love something like Ford's antimatter blue. That's a killer color.
Sponsored