I raced a Taco this morning

P.Lo

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I haven't really got on the JT much since I bought it but I couldn't resist this morning when a stock Taco decided he wanted some. Not sure what his motivation was but he was pretty adamant about beating me to each light until I realized what was going on and put a stop to it. I even caught a wheel twice for a decent distance considering but after the two lights he was in my rear view and smiling in shame. These JTs have some pretty decent take off despite the fact that they are only 3.6 liters. It hurt my MPGs a little but it was worth it. Now back to grandpa driving.
You boys in Kannapolis are always racing something!!!
Sponsored

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
Taking bets in a 1/4 mile

Jeep Gladiator I raced a Taco this morning 1594316116821
VS.
Jeep Gladiator I raced a Taco this morning 1594320486117

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
This morning a Ford F150 Raptor lined up to me at a stoplight and I could tell he wanted a piece. The light turned green, he screamed off the line as I leisurely accelerated with the top off my vehicle, soaking in the sun, and sipping my coffee.
:jk: :sun:

To be honest, there was a lot of noise, but it wasn't as fast as I would have expected. It wasn't new, probably 2-3 years old, but it reminded me why trucks of any size or displacement should be hauling or off-roading instead of "racing". :like:
Sponsored