OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Looks like maybe the up down kit? But they jacked up the hoses. Anyone else using a different hose option for behind the rear seat, drivers side?
Sponsored

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
813 shipment arrived. Packed well and note from the owner.
Happy with the quality. Very nice aluminum. Low weight but not flimsy. The powder coating is excellent.
Now if only ARB would get their crap together and send me my compressor.

tempImagejQxh5V.png

tempImageTGGG1V.png

tempImageA07CwG.png

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
813 shipment arrived. Packed well and note from the owner.
Happy with the quality. Very nice aluminum. Low weight but not flimsy. The powder coating is excellent.
Now if only ARB would get their crap together and send me my compressor.

Jeep Gladiator IDEAL ARB PLACEMENT tempImageA07CwG

Glad you are happy with everything! Let me know if there is anything else I can help out with.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Education
Just got back from Florida yesterday, Gonna start install soon

Mike, got mine installed. Real happy with all my 813 stuff. Good luck on your install.

Jeep Gladiator IDEAL ARB PLACEMENT IMG_2384.JPG

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
Mike, got mine installed. Real happy with all my 813 stuff. Good luck on your install.

Jeep Gladiator IDEAL ARB PLACEMENT IMG_2384.JPG
Question, for those using aux switches. Is the purple wire the only wire you need besides the main power and ground wires? By that i mean what wires do i need to connect on the 3 prong harness? Just the purple to the switch? Or do i need to connect the red and black wires also?

Sponsored

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Question, for those using aux switches. Is the purple wire the only wire you need besides the main power and ground wires? By that i mean what wires do i need to connect on the 3 prong harness? Just the purple to the switch? Or do i need to connect the red and black wires also?
I have not wired up my twin compressor, I move it around so much for prototyping. But, I have the ARB Single wired in the bed. I believe they are similar. I think I wired my smaller black and red into the larger ones to the battery but don't remember for sure. Hopefully someone with the twin wired will chime in.

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have not wired up my twin compressor, I move it around so much for prototyping. But, I have the ARB Single wired in the bed. I believe they are similar. I think I wired my smaller black and red into the larger ones to the battery but don't remember for sure. Hopefully someone with the twin wired will chime in.
Not the main fused and ground leads, theres a 3 prong harness with only 2 wires. A black and purple, i know the purple goes to the aux switch but what is the black? Im assuming ground, but since the aux switch is already grounded does that have to be used or can i just tape it up?

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Not the main fused and ground leads, theres a 3 prong harness with only 2 wires. A black and purple, i know the purple goes to the aux switch but what is the black? Im assuming ground, but since the aux switch is already grounded does that have to be used or can i just tape it up?
The black on the 3-pin connector is the return for the switch (and LED) so it needs to be grounded.

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The black on the 3-pin connector is the return for the switch (and LED) so it needs to be grounded.
But im using the aux switch? Its already grounded? Im not using the arb switch.
Sponsored