Sponsored

If possible, Can Somebody post a non stock picture of the tri fold hard Tonneau cover?

Breaktrack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I picked up the Mopar tri-fold hard cover the same day I picked up my Gladiator, and had the dealership install it.

I took off the next day on an extended road trip (90 days and counting so far, and 16,843 miles as of today). The cover has been all over and it has held up VERY well. It does keep water out, but has more difficulty with dust for some reason.

It operates very easily and can be removed (the folding part) easily if needed. I have had no issues with it whatsoever and I’ve been surprised how much gear I can carry with it completely closed.

Mac
Sponsored

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2009 Ram 3500 CTD, 2001 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
SVP/CISO
We bought the Extang 2.0 tonneau cover. I'll post a pick tonight after work!

spoon

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler chrysler aspen jeep gadiator almost
I have a Mopar trifold tonneau and it also looks super easy to install. I have much of it preassembled. Once my truck gets in I think it should take about 20 minutes tops to install.
lomax.jpg

lomax3.jpg

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Here’s mine, a Mopar hard trifold tonneau, put it on myself today. Took me about 20 minutes. I still have to install the drain plugs. I did this in the middle and my dealerships lot with my own tools that I carried with me. Just don’t have a cordless drill for those 2 holes.
0BF27A47-800A-44D4-867C-632CC42DF167.jpeg

Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
20191101_181120.jpg
20191101_181205.jpg
20191101_181210.jpg

Finally got my JT today! I wanted to come back here and post pictures of the Undercover Flex cover installed and open. It is much nicer than my last Undercover Flex cover on my Power Wagon. You can close the tailgate with the cover open or closed. It mounted very easily and uses existing threaded holes in the bed so there is no messing with clamps.
I got mine from Amazon for $711 shipped.

Part number is FX 31010

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
20191101_181210.jpg

I got mine from Amazon for $711 shipped.
Part number is FX 31010
So question for you on this cover, if you are wanting to access something in the bed against the bulkhead, those prop rod deals would get in the way = if you lean the panel(s) against the back window, would that contact risk scratching/damage to the glass?

Thanks -

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
So question for you on this cover, if you are wanting to access something in the bed against the bulkhead, those prop rod deals would get in the way = if you lean the panel(s) against the back window, would that contact risk scratching/damage to the glass?

Thanks -
Sorry, haven't checked in for a few days. I do that if I just need to grab something quick. It touches the hard top above the window. As long as you ate not bouncing around too much it shouldn't hurt anything. I will grab a picture of it tomorrow for ya.

InThe440

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Long time lurker, finally joined. I am picking up my first Jeep on Tuesday. I ordered an Overland and I am trying to decide on a cover. I was going to blindly go with the Mopar hard tri-fold but thought I’d look around at other options. This thread has been super informative.

@Gobi Wan K the Undercover Flex is fully compatible with the trail rail system and the installation is straightforward?

Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Long time lurker, finally joined. I am picking up my first Jeep on Tuesday. I ordered an Overland and I am trying to decide on a cover. I was going to blindly go with the Mopar hard tri-fold but thought I’d look around at other options. This thread has been super informative.

@Gobi Wan K the Undercover Flex is fully compatible with the trail rail system and the installation is straightforward?
Whatever you get, make sure you ask about the prop rods. I am not convinced the Mopar tri-fold has prop rods. Here are some pics of my Rugged ridge Armis with Line-X. I has two prop rods and the Line-X looks great, sort of sparkles a little like the bed liner. Here are some pics.

InJbNs.jpg

4UNelB.jpg

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester

Thanks -
So, I guess I was thinking of my Power Wagon. This one the cover does hit the back glass if you open it all the way without attaching the rods. You can fo that if you are gentle or you can just open it like a pup tent and it will hold itself up to load/unload without attaching the rods.
@InThe440 The installation is very easy, probably took me 30 minutes or so. I have the trail rails and they are fully usable although it is a little harder to move the tie downs as the frame for the cover gets close to them. The cover mounts to existing holes and doesn't use clamps which my last Undercover one did. I am 3 months in and still very happy with it.

Here is a picture of it standing on it's own
20200209_133735.jpg
Sponsored