Sponsored

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Reviving this as they’ve just recently opened reservations for this year’s adventure academies.

https://jeepadventureacademy.com/

I’ve signed up for the very first one in Phoenix at the end of the month. Any advice from those that attended last year? Anyone else planning to attend this year?
I'll be signing up for the Phoenix one later today - sounds great!
Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
I'll be signing up for the Phoenix one later today - sounds great!
I signed up for the Saturday one as I am coming from Northern Utah. Not saying you have to sign up for the same one, just sharing information.
We are considering hitting the two AZ honor badge trails that following week, if anyone in AZ would like to join us.
Us Florida folk are out of luck unless we tale a 8-12 hr road trip.
I’m doing exactly that. My teenage son and I are going to take our time driving back up through Utah.
I’ve also signed up for the one in Moab in October. We were looking for something fun to do over his spring break, so I signed up for the Phoenix one as well.

WhippetTaxi

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 410, 2011 BMW 1M, 2001 F250
Occupation
Retired
Looking at the schedule for April, there is a listing for Llano, but I’m trying to figure out what the venue is. Wolf Caves is west of Mason and Hidden Falls is the other direction in Marble Falls. I sent a request to the organizers for clarification on the schedule. Assuming it is around a 9-5 schedule or something similar.

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I signed up for the Saturday one as I am coming from Northern Utah. Not saying you have to sign up for the same one, just sharing information.
We are considering hitting the two AZ honor badge trails that following week, if anyone in AZ would like to join us.
Same here - signed up for Saturday.

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Looking at the schedule for April, there is a listing for Llano, but I’m trying to figure out what the venue is. Wolf Caves is west of Mason and Hidden Falls is the other direction in Marble Falls. I sent a request to the organizers for clarification on the schedule. Assuming it is around a 9-5 schedule or something similar.
If you look at the itinerary, it gives the meeting spot, including GPS coordinates. I’m sure you’re asking what trail they’ll be doing. But maybe this’ll help.

Jeep Gladiator Introducing Jeep Adventure Academy! School to Provide Essential Off-Roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts 981E6AA8-3A12-4F52-8FDC-510177D67E51

Sponsored

ScottLars

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSSD Granite Crystal Metallic (Korg)
Occupation
Engineer
Signed up for Knoxville May 1. Would be interested in meeting anyone else going that day.

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
Woohoo! Just signed up for the Thursday event in Hollister Hills - we had a blast last year, and this year I'm going to get my wife to drive her Wrangler!

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
Would sign up for the Rubicon trail version but I'm sure it's just a couple of obstacles they will showcase. My plan is to do the whole trail this year.

WhippetTaxi

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 410, 2011 BMW 1M, 2001 F250
Occupation
Retired
If you look at the itinerary, it gives the meeting spot, including GPS coordinates. I’m sure you’re asking what trail they’ll be doing. But maybe this’ll help.

Jeep Gladiator Introducing Jeep Adventure Academy! School to Provide Essential Off-Roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts 981E6AA8-3A12-4F52-8FDC-510177D67E51
Nice. I didn’t see the itinerary listed earlier when I pulled up the link. This answers my questions!

Sponsored

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the heads up that they opened dates for this year. I signed up for Saturday 10APR in Texas!

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Well, if they offered something less than 1,000 miles from me, I’d be interested.

Kch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon,1932 ford sedan,1932 ford coupe,1931 ford sedan,1959 Olds custom1959 Olds custom
Just signed up for the April event in Texas. Can't wait.

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Reviving this as they’ve just recently opened reservations for this year’s adventure academies.

https://jeepadventureacademy.com/

I’ve signed up for the very first one in Phoenix at the end of the month. Any advice from those that attended last year? Anyone else planning to attend this year?

Big thanks for the heads up. I'm signed up for Michigan!
Sponsored