Sponsored

Introducing *NEW* Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Gladiator & JL Wrangler

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
My JT has DRL on fenders standard. Is there a way to wire the halos to those? Or to the foglights as I am not using those with aftermarket bumper?

Chocolyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
Is there a heater option for them?
I see you are in Buffalo, NY, my family is from the Ogdensburg area, I know the winters up there. I have not driven my JT with the factory LED's yet in winter but am hearing they are not great shedding snow. The heaters in the Truck Lites worked very well on my old Land Cruiser.

OP
OP
hidprojectors

hidprojectors

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
OP
OP
hidprojectors

hidprojectors

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
My JT has DRL on fenders standard. Is there a way to wire the halos to those? Or to the foglights as I am not using those with aftermarket bumper?
You would just tap into the DRL circuit power wire for our halos.

Sponsored

OP
OP
hidprojectors

hidprojectors

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
Is there a heater option for them?
I see you are in Buffalo, NY, my family is from the Ogdensburg area, I know the winters up there. I have not driven my JT with the factory LED's yet in winter but am hearing they are not great shedding snow. The heaters in the Truck Lites worked very well on my old Land Cruiser.
We do not have a heater for the lens, however our Bi-LED projectors have a heat sink and fan which blows warm air around the interior of the headlight.

These projectors also have a focused beam which is very warm. I dont believe it'll be a problem.

Josh00333

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom
Build Thread
Link
Help me understand, what is the blue jagged Z across the middle of the lights?

Are they not adjusted to be even, is it some strange marketing line imposed?

Looks horrid, and would be an absolute no from me for a sharp line in my headlights.

led-output-8-jpg.jpg

OP
OP
hidprojectors

hidprojectors

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU

Looks horrid, and would be an absolute no from me for a sharp line in my headlights.

Jeep Gladiator Introducing *NEW* Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Gladiator & JL Wrangler led-output-8-
Hi Josh - the step in our cutoff is by design and engineered to allow more light on the right side of the output. This is extremely useful and effective when driving down-road; it prevents blinding oncoming traffic on the left and allows you to see street signs, wildlife, etc. on the right. This is the same setup that many modern luxury vehicles use.

rob_o

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Build Thread
Link

led-output-8-jpg.jpg
The cutoff isn't all that noticeable down road. Like hidprojectors said it's to stop you from blinding oncoming traffic while showing more light on the curb side to avoid animals and stuff on the highway.

here's two pics from my truck looking down a road.

20210730_211905.jpg

20210720_003407.jpg

Sponsored

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN

Jeep Gladiator Introducing *NEW* Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Gladiator & JL Wrangler 20210720_003407
Like said above, that "Z" prevents you blinding drivers on the left side of road. the cutoff actually looks rally good.

Josh00333

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom
Build Thread
Link
Ohhh "lightbulb" got it, that makes a lot of since. My brain didn't register the perspective like that on a flat wall.

I take it the left and right side each have the drop down?

The cutoff isn't all that noticeable down road. Like hidprojectors said it's to stop you from blinding oncoming traffic while showing more light on the curb side to avoid animals and stuff on the highway.

here's two pics from my truck looking down a road.

Jeep Gladiator Introducing *NEW* Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Gladiator & JL Wrangler 20210720_003407

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
mannnnnnn stuff like this kills me. Ive been so pleased with my headlight revolution led replacements that I havent looked at lights in a while...now Im back looking at them and my wallet hurts.

rob_o

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Ohhh "lightbulb" got it, that makes a lot of since. My brain didn't register the perspective like that on a flat wall.

I take it the left and right side each have the drop down?
Yes, both of them are exactly the same. They overlap a little bit.

GoDucksJR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Willys
Occupation
Electrician
Careful buying headlights on clearance. Bought a set and went to install them and had 2 drivers side headlights. He slashed the price from $899 as well which would be normal price for a and right. Apparently it was snuck into the listing info but 2 people looked at it with me and neither of us noticed it. He orientated them to look like a left and right pair and then once I got them I was told “oh sorry, it’s clearance and you’re on your own. Try opening a left headlight and swapping everything over”. Very shady company.
Jeep Gladiator Introducing *NEW* Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Gladiator & JL Wrangler F75BCE7D-37C2-4A58-9D58-04AA23F58616
Jeep Gladiator Introducing *NEW* Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Gladiator & JL Wrangler 8A20AD7F-ED73-416D-BACD-A7F7AF01DAF3
Sponsored