Briguy155

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator overlander
Vehicle Showcase
I know. I hated doing it. 5K is a lot to me, but I have over 15k in upgrades lined up from sponsors for this build. So, Maybe I overpaid and should have walked or what, forced the dealer to sell me the first of something new that they had a list of potential buyers? I guess things are different from city to city. Let's just say I'll make up for it in suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust, intake, fab four bumpers and more. I do wish everyone else better success in their purchases!
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
I know. I hated doing it. 5K is a lot to me, but I have over 15k in upgrades lined up from sponsors for this build. So, Maybe I overpaid and should have walked or what, forced the dealer to sell me the first of something new that they had a list of potential buyers? I guess things are different from city to city. Let's just say I'll make up for it in suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust, intake, fab four bumpers and more. I do wish everyone else better success in their purchases!
Sounds like it’s worth the extra $5k for you. Don’t sweat it!
Value is value. It’s different for each of us, which is why some are balking at paying MSRP or over - but in the end, if you get the value, our opinions don’t matter.