First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I'm not surprised at all that they didn't call you back. I would bet they are testing the water to see how many people are interested to see if they can mark it up above MSRP. You know the old saying that you can always lower your price but you can never raise it. I live on the south side of town so all I have is the dealership in Franklin. They tried to charge me $3500 on a Mopar lift kit on a JL I was looking at. So I steer clear of their sales department. So far the service department seems to be pretty good. I had to take the JK in a couple times and they always did good on my wife's van before we went with Nissan.
Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
OK this question may not be answerable but I'll ask anyway. Does anyone know how long after it shows up in the in transit phase on the locator before it arrives at the dealership? Does it show up when it is on the train or truck or after or before? I want to see one in person and I am trying to time when one will be in because of my crazy work hours. I doubt the first few will sit on the lot for very long so I gotta be quick.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
OK this question may not be answerable but I'll ask anyway. Does anyone know how long after it shows up in the in transit phase on the locator before it arrives at the dealership? Does it show up when it is on the train or truck or after or before? I want to see one in person and I am trying to time when one will be in because of my crazy work hours. I doubt the first few will sit on the lot for very long so I gotta be quick.
With the JL it was fairly accurate. Once the dealer accepted and processed it it showed on the lot.

The one on the lot at Yark in Toledo is still showing In Transit. The salesman told me it arrived late Friday.

LimoEZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
I used the above tool to find JTs available at dealers with in a 150 mile radius and got 35 hits. All of them are Rubicons or Overlands. I examined the window sticker and found that the lot shipped to dealers in the area were composed of 5 Rubicon configurations and 2 Overland configurations. Prevalent on the sticker were Customer Preferred Package 24R and 24G which contain various equipment groups which dictate the MSRP. Colors seemed to be limited to red, black, white and silver. Has anyone noticed this and did I miss any other configurations? I think this is relevant to those of us that will buy off of the lot.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
UPDATE...

I just went to the dealer’s Website that showed one in transit and was promoted to make an appointment to come for a test drive....

So I did...for this Saturday !!!

A few minutes later I get a call from a nice woman at the dealership and she informed me that they weren’t shipped yet...but that they hoped to have one by this time next month.....

What a bummer..

So it looks like dealers are just blowing smoke at this point and it will still be a while...
And now they got your phone number to call you for a month. Grrrr :angry:

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Where at Pat?
I’ll have to look it up again... I think it was down near Chicago. Local Dealer in Green Bay has 4 JT’s coming in with the first wave. One white Rubicon and three others. I think all Sport S. I’ll keep you in the loop!

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Has anyone found any with the Dark Saddle leather? I'm only seeing the black interiors so I'm wondering if I'm in for a longer wait for saddle.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
There is one coming to the Nashville area has the dark saddle leather. Use 37211 for your search zip code.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I’ll have to look it up again... I think it was down near Chicago. Local Dealer in Green Bay has 4 JT’s coming in with the first wave. One white Rubicon and three others. I think all Sport S. I’ll keep you in the loop!
might need to take a field trip to GB. I also gotta ask the local Jeep dealer if they're getting any.

EDIT: I guess asking kinda defeats the purpose of this search tool, lol.

Just checked, local is getting a Billet Silver rubicon with black fenders and body colored top, cold weather package, roll up tonneau, spray in bedliner, led, auto and cargo management. YAY! i get to see lots of the options!

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
Searching about 30 dealers in the Metro Detroit area, there were about 30 Gladiators "in transit" ... none on lots. I actually ran this search last Friday. I hoped some would show on lots today, but they all still say "in transit". Given the close proximity to Toledo, I have to imagine they'll show up on lots this week. Mostly Overlands & Rubicons coming.

Edit: 4/29 ... Still "in transit"??? Waiting for a test drive is a killer!

I think they're being transported by unconventional means...

Last edited:

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Interesting. The highest price I see is 61,275......no wireless speaker. I can’t imagine if they are ordering fully loaded rubis, at this time, every dealer would add that. I wonder if that’s a hold up for LEs not being built yet.

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
Still none in Atlanta. Hard to believe a major market like ATL has zip. Closest is middle of nowhere TN.