Sponsored

Is there a better dealer inventory search?

Graluc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
Is there a way to search Dealer inventory, to where you can actually separate out the colors and options that you are looking for? The filters seem to be mere suggestions and instead you get a random complement of Jeeps to go through. I would be happy if I could just see Rubicons in a particular color. I have 1200 jeeps within 150 mile radius and it is too much to scroll through them all.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Is there a way to search Dealer inventory, to where you can actually separate out the colors and options that you are looking for? The filters seem to be mere suggestions and instead you get a random complement of Jeeps to go through. I would be happy if I could just see Rubicons in a particular color. I have 1200 jeeps within 150 mile radius and it is too much to scroll through them all.

Thanks!
Alot of people are using auto trader with better results

giskard

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW i3s
Jeep's dealer inventory search allows you to do this (I've done this a lot over the past several months). Just click the "Reset Filters" button at the bottom of the filter options. From there you can expand your search to 150 miles and select just one option (e.g. a specific color). You will see just those in the "exact matches" tab.

Dave S

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport s
Occupation
Sales Manager
someone one the inside can help. Pm me with zip code and what you want

Sponsored

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT

Thanks!
BrianG is correct all Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Dodge dealers are on there with the Partnership program...it is a better locator than the one I use a the dealership

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R

Thanks!
someone one the inside can help. Pm me with zip code and what you want
As Dave said the Dealership has an excellent inventory searching tool which is used for doing dealer trades
upload_2019-12-17_11-18-28-png.png

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Wish my dealer had been wiling to do a real search instead of what they did - oh, well.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Try finding a Gator JT using cars.com.

Nope. Not a color option.
Sponsored