Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
I was told 2021 ordering was not until 7/3 , also ETorque was coming. IDK
Hopefully someone will post the complete 2021 order guide.

OneBadHombre

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave being built...
Occupation
Medical Devices
Other than engine options...do we know if anything else is changing for 2021 vs 2020?

SoonerDPT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon (sting-gray), 2013 Kawasaki KLR
Will be monitoring this thread... Might pull the trigger on a Sting Gray Rubicon next week, but want to make sure there's no color, wheel, or options on the 2021 that I'm going to regret not getting.

Victory

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler JKU, 2020 Gladiator Mojave
I ordered a 2020 Mojave yesterday 7/1. I was told today ā€œit went into the system as a BX-good order, and should have a VIN soonā€. I hope thatā€™s the case and it doesnā€™t get kicked back or something, but I suppose that wouldā€™ve happened already.
I was at the dealership a few days ago and he told me that the 2020 ordering was closed. But he called me back yesterday morning after talking to a rep and said he was mistaken, and could indeed order a 2020 Mojave. I was there an hour later and ordered it. Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I ordered a 2020 Mojave yesterday 7/1. I was told today ā€œit went into the system as a BX-good order, and should have a VIN soonā€. I hope thatā€™s the case and it doesnā€™t get kicked back or something, but I suppose that wouldā€™ve happened already.
I was at the dealership a few days ago and he told me that the 2020 ordering was closed. But he called me back yesterday morning after talking to a rep and said he was mistaken, and could indeed order a 2020 Mojave. I was there an hour later and ordered it. Fingers crossed.
Did your order get in the system? What status are you?

Victory

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did your order get in the system? What status are you?
Iā€™ve been out of town and phone signal for work since last week so I havenā€™t been in contact with the dealer yet. He said he would let me know when he had a VIN number, but I donā€™t see any emails yet. Iā€™m not sure how long it usually takes to get a VIN.

chrisblaze

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328d
I just got conformation that my order (that was place in May) was not accepted as a 2020 model. It now pushed to 2021 model but with 2020 pricing... I wonder if they would let me add anything extra.

Victory

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™ve been out of town and phone signal for work since last week so I havenā€™t been in contact with the dealer yet. He said he would let me know when he had a VIN number, but I donā€™t see any emails yet. Iā€™m not sure how long it usually takes to get a VIN.
Mine also did NOT go through. I was a little frustrated with him, but it is what it is. Heā€™s giving me the price we agreed upon, and throwing in a bed liner and tonneau cover for the trouble. The ā€˜21 is now in D1 status with a build date of 8/21/20.
Sponsored