Sponsored

Is it weird or a compliment if someone made the exact same Gladiator as me?

Gossamer

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Customer Service
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, so......

Who here hasn't looked at a mod on another Jeep and thought "damn that looks good I may change things up and go that route" ??

OP, I'd take it as a compliment unless he starts stalking you....
I'd say that if all the mods are "just like his", stalking is already happening, either on their end or his right? How do you know they are the same by just driving by each other? To quote a kick-ass movie "This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine..." :CWL::LOL:
Sponsored

kevibruy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renault Duster
Occupation
Blogger
Cool story....
Yeap, I just found this from nowhere and it just made me overwhelmed. Harris Teeter has a new location on Creedmoor Road in the Towne North Shopping Center. The Creedmoor Road Harris Teeter will feature a hot food bar, sub shop, sushi, pharmacy, and store-made pizzas.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
No one that I know of has copied mine yet. These were taken before the lift, have to get some new ones.
Jeep Gladiator Is it weird or a compliment if someone made the exact same Gladiator as me? 20210714_161533
Jeep Gladiator Is it weird or a compliment if someone made the exact same Gladiator as me? 20210714_161650
Jeep Gladiator Is it weird or a compliment if someone made the exact same Gladiator as me? 20210714_161504
Jeep Gladiator Is it weird or a compliment if someone made the exact same Gladiator as me? 20210714_161634
Jeep Gladiator Is it weird or a compliment if someone made the exact same Gladiator as me? 20210714_161601

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
A couple weeks after arriving home with my Gator Rubi, I started spotting one driven by an attractive woman that was almost the exact same as mine. I never once thought to myself there was a possibility that she was stalking me. Damn! Now Iā€™m flattered.

At any rate, I havenā€™t seen her around so I guess she must have seen my wife in the passenger seat and given up. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

Iā€™m obviously kidding about the stalker part but the rest is true. There are a lot of trucks out there. Thereā€™s bound to be a few that look alike. Do you really think this guy even know who you are? Cā€™mon man! šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜

I guess my point is who gives a shit? Just enjoy your truck and quit worrying about wha anyone else does. Or donā€™t. Whateverā€¦

OP
OP
NC_Overland

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
A couple weeks after arriving home with my Gator Rubi, I started spotting one driven by an attractive woman that was almost the exact same as mine. I never once thought to myself there was a possibility that she was stalking me. Damn! Now Iā€™m flattered.

At any rate, I havenā€™t seen her around so I guess she must have seen my wife in the passenger seat and given up. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

Iā€™m obviously kidding about the stalker part but the rest is true. There are a lot of trucks out there. Thereā€™s bound to be a few that look alike. Do you really think this guy even know who you are? Cā€™mon man! šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜

I guess my point is who gives a shit? Just enjoy your truck and quit worrying about wha anyone else does. Or donā€™t. Whateverā€¦
I posted this over a year ago when there were a lot less gladiators on the road. Also, I never thought it was anything other than peculiar. I just figured someone saw it and liked it and bought the same stuff. Probably a coincidence on the same factory options.

I have a different job now and I donā€™t go to that part of town anymore so I havenā€™t seen it since.