Sponsored

Is there a reason none of the Gladiators I see at dealers don't have the front trail camera option?

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I am not the grammar police but I have no idea what you are asking. "None of them don't have the camera" means they all have them right? If you are looking for a Gladiator without the trail cam there are a few here in Middle, TN.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I am not the grammar police but I have no idea what you are asking. "None of them don't have the camera" means they all have them right? If you are looking for a Gladiator without the trail cam there are a few here in Middle, TN.
I should start calling central Wisconsin Middle Wisconsin. Or is Middle the real name of a town/city in TN?

OP
OP

Valve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Power Wagon
Sorry for the double negative. None of the Gladiators near me have the front camera.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Tennessee is over 400 miles from east to west so we are divided into east, west and middle.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Tennessee is over 400 miles from east to west so we are divided into east, west and middle.
Well now that Lord of the Rings movies and Hobbit movies have been out for a while, i'm bringing that to Wisconsin!

Superman56ba6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 unlimited Rubicon
This gem was posted on "Glassford chrysler" Facebook page. It appears to have the camera! (Ingersoll, Ontario Canada)

FB_IMG_1557880270795.jpg

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I think that the trail cam was considered not necessary and was one of the first things cut to save a few bucks. I do agree it's not a necessity, however there are more uses for it than just the trail. Like if you have a tight fit in a garage space, using the cam would help fit it in the first time. Also when pulling out of parking spaces, the wide angle lens captures the angles to pull out safely. Also Parallel parking and getting every inch you can in-between maneuvers. So to me I think I am going to use the heck out of it.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I think that the trail cam was considered not necessary and was one of the first things cut to save a few bucks. I do agree it's not a necessity, however there are more uses for it than just the trail. Like if you have a tight fit in a garage space, using the cam would help fit it in the first time. Also when pulling out of parking spaces, the wide angle lens captures the angles to pull out safely. Also Parallel parking and getting every inch you can in-between maneuvers. So to me I think I am going to use the heck out of it.
Trust me, you will get a lot of use out of it. I have on the front of my F-150 and I use it all the time to pull into parking spaces. My wife uses it too since she's not used to driving such a big vehicle all the time and it scares her. I thought about not getting the trail cam when I ordered my Rubicon, but changed it at the last minute and got it added onto the order. I'm pretty sure I won't regret it.
Sponsored